Director doesn't back you

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Director doesn't back you

Just take a look at the latest incident. Northside CST sergeant ROD on the scene of a shooting. This is the latest in Director Perez's RODs when it comes to deadly force. In addition, all proactive efforts have come to a hault, yet again, by this scared Director. This is his solution to police shootings. Boycott the area and screw the shooting officer.

Take a look at the South District CST officer he screwed. Good shooting, yet the officer was forced out of the unit, actually he was forced out of the district.

Let's not the K-9 officers recently screwed over as well.

Keep the hoorah speeches coming JP! Your actions have spoken for themselves. You clearly do not have the troops back.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Just take a look at the latest incident. Northside CST sergeant ROD on the scene of a shooting. This is the latest in Director Perez's RODs when it comes to deadly force. In addition, all proactive efforts have come to a hault, yet again, by this scared Director. This is his solution to police shootings. Boycott the area and screw the shooting officer.

Take a look at the South District CST officer he screwed. Good shooting, yet the officer was forced out of the unit, actually he was forced out of the district.

Let's not the K-9 officers recently screwed over as well.

Keep the hoorah speeches coming JP! Your actions have spoken for themselves. You clearly do not have the troops back.
    Director and AD have no clue how to lead people so they end up yelling and hurrahing all over Dade County. You both are a joke to this Departmenr

Unregistered
    This excuse of a Director had his lunch money taken from him when he was in high school and now he finds himself in a position of power and feels life owes him a thing or two. His sidekick Freddy happened to live next door to the mayor and probably stroked him a couple of times to get the nod. Pathetic this pair of morons.

Unregistered
    If you shoot a black person you better be a black cop. It must be in the SOP's!

Unregistered
    "Body cams are here to protect you" please go tell that bullshit to someone else. You've lost all credibility with me. It's clear as day the cameras sole purpose is to f*ck the officer

Unregistered
    Director, is your goal to be the most despised and cowardly MDPD director ever? Solidify that spine and stop worrying about what citizens think. Do what's right.

Unregistered
    "Body cams are here to protect you" please go tell that bullshit to someone else. You've lost all credibility with me. It's clear as day the cameras sole purpose is to f*ck the officer
    What can you expect with a Fat Bast&@d Captain Gus Duarte running the body cam program? Just watch your backs because that deflated wind bag will put you in prison while he munches on a box of doughnuts. This administration is only interested in their success. We are just pawns in their game.

Unregistered
    If you shoot a black person you better be a black cop. It must be in the SOP's!
    Retired Lt and happy I'm gone. Might as well have all black proactive squads in highly black populated districts such as Northside, Ridge, and Intracoastal. Stop putting white proactive cops in these districts if you will NOT support them. I'm a black male but I'm not blind to the issue and will always be a cop at heart. This crap would not have happened under previous regimes.
    : |

Unregistered
    Retired Lt and happy I'm gone. Might as well have all black proactive squads in highly black populated districts such as Northside, Ridge, and Intracoastal. Stop putting white proactive cops in these districts if you will NOT support them. I'm a black male but I'm not blind to the issue and will always be a cop at heart. This crap would not have happened under previous regimes.
    Not even under the Patterson administration! This tops it

Unregistered
    LOL. Yes it would have happened were they Directors RIGHT NOW. I don't care how QRU they were, in today's climate, especially in an appointed position, they would have made similar decisions. Now ask yourself why he ROD the officer in NS. Not what you personally think but an actual reason. You can't because you really don't know why as you're 1) retired and 2) not a fly on the wall in those meetings.

But I know.......I'm not a cops cop or whatever. Ok.