Whos the next LTC & Troop H Major? - Page 12
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Unregistered
    Being under investigation is a lot different than having a sustained investigation. We all have angry drivers and coworkers complain about us without grounds.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Is judgement is already questionable for picking MJT, BS. Two high level command staff fired with less than two years in their position.

He has promoted many already with less time in the their previous position. Look at the Souther Chief, two year Captain, then seven month major before being promoted to chief. Promoted twice in one year under the current Col. The southern Chief has been with FHP 15 yrs.

the northern Chief has been under more investigations as a Major and Chief than all the majors and above combined.

So, the Col picks his people for the wrong reasons.
    Spaulding has certainly promoted his buddies. He needs to do a self examination of his choices. MJT, BS. Both needed to go. He loves taking care of his buddies but they dont take care of him.

Unregistered
    Being under investigation is a lot different than having a sustained investigation. We all have angry drivers and coworkers complain about us without grounds.
    And complaining without grounds is exactly why the complaint policy and procedures needs to be rewritten, to prevent every complaint that obviously has no merit from being a full investigation.

Well, the outcome wasn't 'sustained' isn't what the public or potential job wants to hear.

All the potential promotions, potential employers and the public care about is the fact there was an investigation or a number of investigations.

And something else I saw during the my interview.
    Any investigations, crashes, and even counseling letters stay on your electronic GHQ record forever.

Unregistered
    Still no word?

Unregistered

All the potential promotions, potential employers and the public care about is the fact there was an investigation or a number of investigations.

Any investigations, crashes, and even counseling letters stay on your electronic GHQ record forever.
    They tell you counseling letters only stay on your record for one year. That’s bull sht!!

Unregistered

Still no word?

They are called “Priors”. Should be available by public records request.

Check yours and everyone else’s. Don’t let this agency screw you without even knowing it.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2827394]They are called “Priors”. Should be available by public records request.

Check yours and everyone else’s. Don’t let this agency screw you without even knowing yours

Counseling letters do fall off after one year when it comes to progressive discipline. If you get in trouble 366+ days from your last counseling letter, you start back off at counseling (depending on the severity of the case and on the type of code of conduct violation that occurred). There is always a record on your priors if you received a counseling from an investigation. That’s how it really works.

Unregistered

Troop H sergeants

Who is the best Sgt. To work for in Troop H? Thinking about putting in a transfer to either Leon or Jefferson county.

Unregistered
    Who is the best Sgt. To work for in Troop H? Thinking about putting in a transfer to either Leon or Jefferson county.
    Mora or Rabun in Jefferson/Madison, Russell in Gadsden. None in Leon with Johnson leaving.

Unregistered
    The whole troop is messed up. With the Welch crew still there, I’d stay away from H completely.

Everyone can see how Hildreth is inept and mismanages everything she touches. Its really coming to light now that Welch has left. And her starting investigations. I wouldnt risk it.

Nothing that great in troop H.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112