Whos the next LTC & Troop H Major?
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Whos the next LTC & Troop H Major?

Whos the next LTC & who's the next Troop H Major?

Unregistered
    No one who posts here has a clue. They can only start rumors in the hope of inciting you. Why ask such a stupid question?

Unregistered
    What names are in the hat? Has anyone said they would be putting in?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Whos the next LTC & who's the next Troop H Major?
    You don't actually care. You're only looking forward to watching the carnage as names are thrown out there and people start finding things wrong with every single one of them. The positions will be filled. Some will be happy, some won't. But life will go on and you will find another pot to stir down the road. Carry on.

Unregistered

Warden has already told everyone who will listen.

Unregistered
    Honestly, I hope John Gourley for new LTC. Joe Franza for new Southern Chief to fill Gourley's old spot. Daniel Caulk for new Troop H major, and Mark Brown as the newly demoted Captain of Jacksonville. I think each man besides the latter are great leaders. FHP would be back to speed in no time with Gourley, Franza, and Caulk. Mark Brown needs to join Kelly Hildreth in the double butter bar section of worthless individuals. FHP needs to can. Cheers

Unregistered
    Honestly, I hope John Gourley for new LTC. Joe Franza for new Southern Chief to fill Gourley's old spot. Daniel Caulk for new Troop H major, and Mark Brown as the newly demoted Captain of Jacksonville. I think each man besides the latter are great leaders. FHP would be back to speed in no time with Gourley, Franza, and Caulk. Mark Brown needs to join Kelly Hildreth in the double butter bar section of worthless individuals. FHP needs to can. Cheers
    Caulk? Seriously? Whiny Caulk? This must have been typed by Caulk!

Unregistered
    hopefully Napoleon gtfo and goes to H.

Napoleon???

Napoleon???

hopefully Napoleon gtfo and goes to H.
    I saw on another thread where someone is referring the Pensacola CPT as this Napoleon character. I know when I worked for him as a SGT he was terrible. He would always brag about how many Troopers careers he had ended. He always came across as untouchable because who he claimed to know, and how much time he had on with FHP. Speaking from experience with this guy, just my 2 cents, he is another one that needs to go. And I don't mean go to a higher position. And for the love of Pete, take that worthless Troop A Major with you. Thank the Lord we don't have your problems here in Troop C.

Unregistered
    Gourley LTC, Franza Southern Region Chief, Sapp Troop H Major.

Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast