Hey Kenia how about getting off the phone? - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DO's order forbids you taking lawful action against a person that your in a personal dispute. Not even a 34 between Nieghbor's. You must call a on duty person. But now you know come pinga.
    Wasn't the guy charged with a Crime ? Then, how could it be a " Personal Dispute ? " When a crime occurred and a sworn police officer, witnessed said crime?

She should've 39 the offender, and executed all the necessary paperwork, associated with the 39.

The 15, should've told her to do her own paperwork, and that the 15 would transport.

Simple, not even the Chief of Police, can order anyone, to create a A-Form, for a crime that said officer didn't witness.

Unregistered
    Protect and Serve McDonald's?? Here is another McDelivery made by Kenia. Bet she's eating more McDonald's than she's actually serving.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MiamiPD/s...75437926076417

Unregistered
    This has been the social media administration
    Propaganada y Selfies

GaGa Baby

Pray to the Whollyghost

After reading the article in the herald I hope there's no video of the accident and if there is it shows the bicyclist at fault. If it shows Kenia at fault I see the City having to payout a chunk of change. Trust me that as we post or sarcastic opinions here there are lawyers knocking down this kids door. Now guys, I ask you, if Kenia were at fault for the accident would it be logical to take this kid to jail? I foresee Kenia's phone records being subpoenaed if they haven't already been. MORE DO's ON THE WAY.

Unregistered
    Brah what are you talking about Willis? This will get squashed faster than a homeless finding a soda can.There will be no investigation F&F plan don't investigate each other

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Brah what are you talking about Willis? This will get squashed faster than a homeless finding a soda can.There will be no investigation F&F plan don't investigate each other
    Yup, especially her, damn I remember when she started and how she hasn't really done any real work. This job was a F&F hookup, cush paycheck for no work. Gotta love this place, it's damn special!

Unregistered
    They should put alexis perez in PIO she is not afraid to do her own work

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by GaGa Baby View Post
    After reading the article in the herald I hope there's no video of the accident and if there is it shows the bicyclist at fault. If it shows Kenia at fault I see the City having to payout a chunk of change. Trust me that as we post or sarcastic opinions here there are lawyers knocking down this kids door. Now guys, I ask you, if Kenia were at fault for the accident would it be logical to take this kid to jail? I foresee Kenia's phone records being subpoenaed if they haven't already been. MORE DO's ON THE WAY.

First of all who's going to look for surveillance footage? No one from the department and secondly this is not a criminal investigation against Kenia so no one is going to subpoena her phone records. Case closed

Unregistered
    It's so funny, how the exact same incident happened twice, to the exact same officer. And two innocent people get arrested for no reason at all. This all happens in the City of Miami.

Unregistered
    Put Alexis Perez in PIO for what. So her 33 list could be longer. Great.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast