Hey Kenia how about getting off the phone? - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Is this accident another coverup? Dios mio.

Unregistered
    Because of that selfish ***** many of us in downtown did not get to eat our lunch. we work hard and sometimes cant leave the office. you look like you culd loose a few pounds

Unregistered
    What do you expect when this behavior has become acceptable by meemmru IA.

Unregistered
    https://twitter.com/MiamiPD/status/890289874888269826

Where does she work? Here or at McDonald's??!! You judge.

Unregistered

LucyGoosy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

She doesn't work anywhere, she is employed here but does no work.

Unregistered
    Damn i start thinking i have been always in the cornfield just because the mere fact i am not included in the friends and family plan and that is when i realized how good some people in this department have it. Like it must feel great coming to work without a single concern of what will be coming in their shift. Unlike me and the people in the cornfield always look ourselfveses in the mirror thinking what shit will i be running into in my shift today. If you do not do police work then you should be a civilian. Take police powers away from them. Tired of seeing these fat fûcks getting fatter everyday without a single concern because of their scams in the department.

Unregistered
    Kenia will be getting a Mecedes Benz police car, this car is equipped blue tooth, on board cameras all around it to detect danger, driver assist to pull her back into the lane and will evan brake for her if necessary. It makes driving for her less of a production. If she gets into another driving incident then she will be assigned a driver to take her around.

Unregistered
    Her job is to feed the media the spin. Seems like these incidents may contain a lot of spin to it.

But will this be investigated ? Although there is one uniform there's really two kind of groups here. The friends and family scam and those that have to follow the truck loads of policy or else!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

The nurse face is epic!

"Like wtf aren't you supposed to be cleaning the streets from criminal?"

Unregistered
    All these cushy desk jobs in the department... I'll have to start applying for a few of them.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast