CI overhaul
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: CI overhaul

Unregistered

CI overhaul

CI needs an overhaul from top to bottom and agency wide beginning with the PSB. When there are only 40 some people on the list it's a good indication there's a serious lack of leadership within that division. Take a look at some of the dinosaurs who've been hanging around forever. We all know who they are. They spend most of their time meandering around the PSB trying to brown nose instead of doing their damn job. But hey, the new cubicles are nice. Way to go!!!!!

UnregisteredI

PuZZy

Wow, don't you realize you sound like a Puzzy. Another crybaby that thinks he deserves a homicide spot as an SRD. I'm a district detective and will apply when I do my time.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by UnregisteredI View Post
    Wow, don't you realize you sound like a Puzzy. Another crybaby that thinks he deserves a homicide spot as an SRD. I'm a district detective and will apply when I do my time.
    When it's your time? What are you waiting for an invitation? The new homicide detective has 3 years of total law enforcement experience. How do we as an agency put someone in there with NO experience? Yes, I hear good things about her but again she is investigating homicides, what experience does she bring to the unit.

Unregistered
    That unit is a joke now! Nobody with any experience wants it because it's run by an arrogant buffoon!!

Unregistered
    Drive to the port, go inside terminal 21, ask for Tinker Bell. He'll fix it for you. Once he's done working details of course.

Unregistered
    Silly, there's no cruise at 21 today! Also, no union has any say in whose placed in an agency position. You don't know crap! No wonder WE, the BSO membership, booted y'all out. Stay gone

Unregistered
    3 years?? Seriously? Who is she?

Unregistered
    How about the female road deputy in Weston on midnights with less than three years on that did EXCELLENT in a D8 CI interview over seasoned personnel. No experience and she did great because of her connection on the 5th floor. You don't deserve it over Chad

Unregistered
    Sileo is solid. Good cop, decorated Afghan combat vet. 10-8. What's your beef with CI?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How about the female road deputy in Weston on midnights with less than three years on that did EXCELLENT in a D8 CI interview over seasoned personnel. No experience and she did great because of her connection on the 5th floor. You don't deserve it over Chad
    First of all, she's getting a district slot, not a position in homicide. Second of all, she actually works and is willing to learn. Chad does neither, yes I know him and have worked with him. That entire squad is lazy and are ghosts after roll call, unless they are on their 2 to 3 hour lunch breaks in the gym. BTW she also interviewed better. Why you ask, because she prepared for it because she wants it, had nothing to do with the 5th floor.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast