King James - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: King James

Unregistered
    Why do you always accuse everyone of being him? 😂 Checked the Loudon County Clerk, no records of anyone by that name.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So you are Bod Gualtieri?

Unregistered
    Pulling Bob's divorce file from when he was cheating on his wife and she dumped him. Should be interesting.

Unregistered
    That's what I've been waiting for them to tell me. I keep seeing one bring up his "real name" and other charges in another state, but so far I've seen no proof of it. Reads to me like an officer banged his cheating wife, she got caught, there was a custody battle, child support incentive, some false accusations, harassment from the police and finally he won custody... Still waiting for them to prove he is a criminal in Florida or anywhere else. 🤔
    From what I have read, that pretty much sums up the first part of the story. The second part of the story is where he then went after the corrupt police that were filing the false reports, harassing him and falsely arresting him like Clearwater police Lt. Richard Crean and got him canned and then went after PCSO Deputy Paul Martin and got him canned too. Now he is going after ALL corrupt PCSO employees with the main focus on Gualtieri. That's why the corrupt deputies are all on here trying to still harass him.

Unregistered
    I don't think the sheriff's sex life is anyone's concern but his, nor any person's, cop or not, for that matter. If you were to hold infidelities against everyone then the unemployment rate would skyrocket. What people do in their personal lives is nobody else's business.

Unregistered
    I don't think the sheriff's sex life is anyone's concern but his, nor any person's, cop or not, for that matter. If you were to hold infidelities against everyone then the unemployment rate would skyrocket. What people do in their personal lives is nobody else's business.
    If a person will lie and deceive their significant other, they will lie and deceive everyone else.

Unregistered
    If a person will lie and deceive their significant other, they will lie and deceive everyone else.
    James you should know

Unregistered
    That is absolutely untrue. There are many reasons people have affairs. Sometimes people just aren't happy with who they're married to and they feel trapped, so a discreet affair is the only outlet. That does not mean they will be dishonest to everyone else just because they don't want to tell their spouse they prefer to **** other people.

Unregistered
    That is absolutely untrue. There are many reasons people have affairs. Sometimes people just aren't happy with who they're married to and they feel trapped, so a discreet affair is the only outlet. That does not mean they will be dishonest to everyone else just because they don't want to tell their spouse they prefer to **** other people.
    Um, actually that's exactly what they means. When you live a lie, you are a liar. It doesn't matter WHY you had the affair and deceived your spouse, the one you made a vow to. But I guess that's how a cop's mind works. Lying is just being "discreet" when you wear a badge.

Unregistered
    Here's where your train of thought bites itself in the ass: "That does not mean they will be dishonest to everyone else..." They lie to everyone else while they are cheating to hide the fact that they are cheating! It's not like they tell everyone but their spouse that they're cheating. They have a first "discrete" encounter, lie about what they were doing to account for the time whether it be just to their spouse or to coworkers and friends. Then it continues, gets bigger and the lies grow along with it because they know that what they are doing is wrong and they will do anything and everything to hide it along with lying to as many people as they think it takes to keep from getting caught having the affair. Whatever started the affair gets lost in the dust of lies because they don't want anyone to know what type of person they really are. No matter how anyone tries, no one can justify cheating.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast