Tampa vs USFPD - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tampa vs USFPD

Unregistered
    I call BS. Violent robbery calls? When and where, I didn't see it in the paper and I would have because everything "violent" that happens there makes headlines. Go work at USFPD. In a couple years you'll look back on this thread and laugh like I am right now.

Unregistered
    What a joke. Have fun dealing with drunk college kids. The streets of Tampa would eat you alive and you know it. You base your opinion on our department on one ride and the actions of the officer. Maybe it was the last day of their week, or they just weren't "feeling it" that day (you can't tell me you are gung-ho every single day because I would call bs). Have fun being a higher paid security guard. We certainly won't even notice your application being withdrawn.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Ok tampa, I have a question for the best agency in the Bay Area. I rode with a Tampa night shift patrol unit about two weeks ago and was not at all impressed. Tampa officers were very lethargic and did not seem at all enthused about taking calls or being proactive within the community. All in all the whole night was boring and counter productive. Rewind, a week prior to my ride with tampa I rode with USFPD, an agency that I never knew existed. I had a blast. We took several calls without any hesitation. The calls at USFPD ranged from burglary alarms to violent robbery calls. I had a great time during my shift with this agency. Despite the minimal lower pay, I could see this as a place that I would stay interested in the criminal justice field. Oh, and not to forget, these officers were extremely aggressive towards crime at usf and around the outskirts of the community. I only wish that USFPD had current openings. Sorry tampa, I will be withdrawing my application from your department.
    Really?
    Who gives a shit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really?
    Who gives a shit.
    Obviously you do!

Unregistered

Name?

You should provide your name so we can pull your application for you

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12