New Cheif and What we Need - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Senior Member LEO Affairs Captain

Name Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do know one man who would be a great leader for our agency. He is local and has a no nonsense attitude. The CM should seek him out. He would surely come in here and change things and bring back respect and honor to our agency. The only problem is he tells it like it is. I find that more comforting then a sneaky politician.
    Can you please provide a name.. else, not sure how helpful it will be should City Hall have interest. As for the 'tell it likee he sees it".. i say bring it on! I want a Top Cop, not a Politician running th dept. That said, it really comes down to what Pete Lear wants. Providing him a name does give him options that are not available right now.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    Can you please provide a name.. else, not sure how helpful it will be should City Hall have interest. As for the 'tell it likee he sees it".. i say bring it on! I want a Top Cop, not a Politician running th dept. That said, it really comes down to what Pete Lear wants. Providing him a name does give him options that are not available right now.
    The stereotype good old boy mold has been broken, progressive little Punta Gorda has hired a female police chief, she is currently director of training academy for Baltimore. Say its not so, another Female police Chief south of Manatee, Sarasota now PG.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234