New Cheif and What we Need - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    There is our next Chief. A 15-16 line run on sentence. Sounds like more of a Captain.
    Or a drunk day shift sergeant.

Unregistered
    No need to bring Charlotte County Sheriff's brass in here either. They are worse off then we are. Talk about good ole boy and looking the other way. The Staff at the CCSO has a documented history of looking the other way. The Sheriff has no idea what he is doing, is scared to talk in public, and his cronies have their fingers in all sorts of pies because he is so out of touch. They are 10 years behind us, why would we want one of their washed up staff members to worsen our problems? Stay in Charlotte Mayberry County.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie Gibson View Post
    I expect a new Chief to come in get to work focused on policing and not PRing and politicing. He or She will only need education, experience, integrity and the willingness to get it done the right way. The Commission only has hire and fire power over City Manager. The city charter is very restrictive with interference by the political body with the day to day city management. The real power and responsibility to run the city and the department lies with the City manager.
    A new chief will need several qualities upon getting hired, Since taking over the department, KV has run the morale to the ground creating a back stabbing atmosphere that has Sgts looking at other squads paper work to find mistakes to get other Sgts and officers in trouble. Sgts ratting on other Sgts to create problems with the biggest rat being someone that seems to thrive on this type of his brand of leadership (right SS?). Then you have to straighten out the relationship with SSO that KV has destroyed with the Sheriff. The Sheriff is going no where over the next few years and I'm sure with a new chief he would be open to fixing the relationship that KV has destroyed between our agency and his. The next thing is finding a way to keep people here (getting rid of KV is the first step). The years of experience and money lost to the city can never be replaced due to his ineptness and vindictive roles as a leader. A fresh face is what is needed to rebuild our department and regain what was once a sought after agency to work for. That person will soon be able to figure out who and what are the causes of why we are where we are at this point. a smart man or woman should quickly realize who besides KV are the morale killers here and take the appropriate steps to fumigate those people!

Unregistered
    A new chief will need several qualities upon getting hired, Since taking over the department, KV has run the morale to the ground creating a back stabbing atmosphere that has Sgts looking at other squads paper work to find mistakes to get other Sgts and officers in trouble. Sgts ratting on other Sgts to create problems with the biggest rat being someone that seems to thrive on this type of his brand of leadership (right SS?). Then you have to straighten out the relationship with SSO that KV has destroyed with the Sheriff. The Sheriff is going no where over the next few years and I'm sure with a new chief he would be open to fixing the relationship that KV has destroyed between our agency and his. The next thing is finding a way to keep people here (getting rid of KV is the first step). The years of experience and money lost to the city can never be replaced due to his ineptness and vindictive roles as a leader. A fresh face is what is needed to rebuild our department and regain what was once a sought after agency to work for. That person will soon be able to figure out who and what are the causes of why we are where we are at this point. a smart man or woman should quickly realize who besides KV are the morale kixrbllers here and take the appropriate steps to fumigate those people!
    sounds like JR has his panties in a wad. news flash Joe, we are all sick of you, tired of taking your calls, tired of you hiding all day. just to bad it took a sergeant from another squad to come here and deal with you, we all know you pal Ayres wouldnt which is why we have been sujected to you for so long. you are a pos, what is wrong, daddy cant help you now?

Unregistered
    Do you really think that your little rant here is coming from him SS? Here's a clue, none of us here trust you for a second not to stick it up one of our asses when you can. Your reputation crosses squads and we are all aware of your antics. Here's a good question for you. Have you ever written anything positive about one of us or is it just the enjoyment that you get trying to find faults with us??

Unregistered
    Do you really think that your little rant here is coming from him SS? Here's a clue, none of us here trust you for a second not to stick it up one of our asses when you can. Your reputation crosses squads and we are all aware of your antics. Here's a good question for you. Have you ever written anything positive about one of us or is it just the enjoyment that you get trying to find faults with us??

Try again sweetie, I am not who you want to believe but I am sure sick of JR.

Unregistered
    Signed, JR

Unregistered
    Try again sweetie, I am not who you want to believe but I am sure sick of JR.
    Signed, JR, using my superior intellect to throw you off my trail.

Unregistered
    What is SS intent with him going above and beyond to screw people over? Does he have the best interest in the city in mind? Is he just a sour, mean, and ill willed guy who thrives on causing chaos? The lengths he has gone to recently to find errors in people who he doesnt supervise is stunning. Is he the new department internal affairs investigator and the chief forgot to send an email on it? The chiefs communication to the rank and file has been poor over the last few months so it could be plausible.

Unregistered
    If only Todd would have testified........

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast