Where is Sheriff Scott - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Mike Scott was RIGHT UP President Trumps ASS on TV.......what a BUFFOON!!
    yes you are, but we all knew that

Unregistered
    yes you are, but we all knew that
    screw all that crap, where was the undersheriif at during the storm, oh wait he was with ES,GIZZ, the Chief and the FBI guy having a party at evidence, I thought people said that he really cared about us and would be there for us, we are losing faith in him, sounds like a lot of others
    before him, he needs to do something before, he has no support from the troops

Unregistered
    I was there and it wasn't a party with no air.

Unregistered
    I'm a part of Incident Command at EOC for Irma, so where was he suppose to go to? Hertz Building with South, Lee Tran Building with West, Lee Sar with Central, North at Communtiy Center, Tortuga Elementary for LCSO families, Court Operations, Forensics Building, Core Facility, Jail, Gun Range, EOC, etc... No matter where he stayed your whiny ass would have *****ed about it. Fact is everyone rode this storm out from somewhere and not from their homes.

Unregistered
    I'm a part of Incident Command at EOC for Irma, so where was he suppose to go to? Hertz Building with South, Lee Tran Building with West, Lee Sar with Central, North at Communtiy Center, Tortuga Elementary for LCSO families, Court Operations, Forensics Building, Core Facility, Jail, Gun Range, EOC, etc... No matter where he stayed your whiny ass would have *****ed about it. Fact is everyone rode this storm out from somewhere and not from their homes.

True...

Besides the UnderMidget was so far up everyone's ass trying to get exposure for future campaign endeavors and hugging everybody's butts....

Pathetic

Unregistered
    True...

Besides the UnderMidget was so far up everyone's ass trying to get exposure for future campaign endeavors and hugging everybody's butts....

Pathetic
    Thats all he can reach

Unregistered
    Your probably one of those people that were on Eller's camp or Fisher's Camp or Didio's camp. Here is something you need to face, he will be the next Sheriff! So stop being negative and tell them what changes you want in a positive way.

Unregistered

No A/C? LMFAO...

So I would simply guess that it was not unlike your regular monthly swinging parties;
    Sweaty and lots of somewhat overweight and unattractive LCSO men and their stretched & used up wives. Throw in a few cute jail hoes and it was a party.

If it's a party, call it a PARTY!

I was there and it wasn't a party with no air.

Unregistered

The words of a true leader...

Positive: MONEY & HONESTY WITHOUT CORRUPTION (not gonna happen).

...and yes, as a matter of fact, I was on Team Stephanie. At a minimum, she has bigger balls than Pu$$y Saint Michael.

Command staff should just avoid posting on here... What an absolute disgrace.

Your probably one of those people that were on Eller's camp or Fisher's Camp or Didio's camp. Here is something you need to face, he will be the next Sheriff! So stop being negative and tell them what changes you want in a positive way.

Unregistered

Undersheriff...

Judge Judy was throwing a hurricane bash at her condo. Where did you think the little Piasan and his eagle-beaked big brother were at?

Dummies!

Mike is probably so pi$$ed that his beak barely made it's appearance on the news. But I have to say, he did resemble Bruce Willis... Well, obviously without Bruce's nose.

screw all that crap, where was the undersheriif at during the storm, oh wait he was with ES,GIZZ, the Chief and the FBI guy having a party at evidence, I thought people said that he really cared about us and would be there for us, we are losing faith in him, sounds like a lot of others
    before him, he needs to do something before, he has no support from the troops

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast