Where is Sheriff Scott - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    If you never donated or kissed ass then you must be one of the many 20+ year Sgt’s who received a sympathy stripe somewhere along the line but that’s it. Had you donated, kissed ass, and allowed me to bang your wife you would be a Capt. by now. Get your checkbook and wife ready 2020 is coming.

CM

Unregistered
    Name another candidate???

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you never donated or kissed ass then you must be one of the many 20+ year Sgt’s who received a sympathy stripe somewhere along the line but that’s it. Had you donated, kissed ass, and allowed me to bang your wife you would be a Capt. by now. Get your checkbook and wife ready 2020 is coming.

CM
    Wife and girlfriend.... just wait...

Unregistered
    Where are all the promotions at? I hear changes coming to North, South and East but I see nothing. Just hanging around on that sergeants list, patiently waiting.

Unregistered
    Where are all the promotions at? I hear changes coming to North, South and East but I see nothing. Just hanging around on that sergeants list, patiently waiting.
    Keep waiting because if you aren’t in a specialty unit like the group of us you aren’t gonna get it. We’ve all been told that with the bosses in place now none of you patrol guys will get promoted. narcs and MCU will run this place...Now go 65 that dog barking nuisance while you wait!

Unregistered
    Keep waiting because if you aren’t in a specialty unit like the group of us you aren’t gonna get it. We’ve all been told that with the bosses in place now none of you patrol guys will get promoted. narcs and MCU will run this place...Now go 65 that dog barking nuisance while you wait!
    The only ones getting promoted belong to the ES cover-up, wife swapping, knee pad , dong sucking brothers... suck hard, suck long, swallow without whimpering.

Unregistered
    Let’s state facts: Mike Hollow sndjxnw jjxjxneudjxb ejjzbwndnxnejdnn

Unregistered
    Let’s state facts: Mike Hollow sndjxnw jjxjxneudjxb ejjzbwndnxnejdnn

WOW, way to go genius, your a special kind of stupid

Unregistered
    The only ones getting promoted belong to the ES cover-up, wife swapping, knee pad , dong sucking brothers... suck hard, suck long, swallow without whimpering.
    Hahahaha. whats the matter you sucking the wrong pole, hahaha

Unregistered
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast