Troop E weekend pass - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I've worked with all three. They didn't have quotas. They just don't like slugs, useless mass in a uniform. It's no wonder you don't like them.
    Okay Wilfong. Can I use my weekend pass in October, second weekend? I have a Bachelor party in Las Vegas I'd like to attend.

Unregistered
    The problem is that these supervisor when on the road were slugs and now they want you to do what they didn't do. I suggest if you want to be a supervisor lead by example and your not going have any problems with the Troopers. If you were a slug is too late to change when you promote

Unregistered
    We need more people like Wilfong. He does not like lazy Troopers. You want to get paid more money but don't want to do your job. Miami has the worst drivers, is very easy to do your job and that's not a quota.

Unregistered
    We need more people like Wilfong. He does not like lazy Troopers. You want to get paid more money but don't want to do your job. Miami has the worst drivers, is very easy to do your job and that's not a quota.
    Don't you have something better to do Wilfond? Leave these forums to us little poor Troopers.

Unregistered
    Why eveyone hate her so much? I need facts not speculation.
    You obviously don't know this obnoxious, aggressive and useless gender bender in uniform .

Unregistered
    Dellapetra is untouchable... he even handles security for the Miami Dolphins on the side and nobody bats an eye. Talk about double standard. Im sure he just "volunteers" his services but then again the incompetent administration lets it skate by.

Wouldnt be surprised if they offer delapietra a promotion.... but hey its ok... we all have to be "ethical".... funk outta here
    Dellapinga's days are numbered also. He was protected by Thomas, because Dellapinga had dirty laundry on Thomas from the old Troop E days.

Dellapinga hides behind his threats thatvhe has a lawyer and a burnt out Lobbist friend Ron Brooks.

That shit is getting old Dellapinga, you need to grow up.

The inmates are running the asylum and Dellapinga is the head coo coo.

Unregistered
    You obviously don't know this obnoxious, aggressive and useless gender bender in uniform .
    You mad bruh? Lol. She's one of the coolest people around. You sound like a little punk who can't stand that this woman has bigger balls than you. Haha. Pansy

Unregistered
    Oye pendejos keep hating we know how bad it sucks to be you.

Unregistered
    It is obvious to me that you feel threatened not only because of her rank and also because she's as a women. I guess you also didn't like mommy telling you what to do and to clean your bedroom when you were growing up last year when you left home. If you just do what you're supposed to do write a few tickets a day (which is not hard to do in Miami), and then have your cafecito at La Carreta, how hard is that? Instead, you like to do nothing and drive around in your Black and Tan and look pretty (postalita)..

Unregistered
    Again no facts! Maybe she not so bad after all. I don't know much about Nelvys but I do admit we have some 10-8 sergeants in Miami.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast