So, who will be next Sheriff?
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

So, who will be next Sheriff?

Johnny Lee Jackson?
    Ricky Garcia?
    In house promotion?
    Outsider to drain the swamp?
    We should do a pool, and include date of swearing in of the new Sheriff...

Unregistered

DH for 101

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Johnny Lee Jackson?
    Ricky Garcia?
    In house promotion?
    Outsider to drain the swamp?
    We should do a pool, and include date of swearing in of the new Sheriff...
    DH 101 in house promotion, hes a veteran of the agency, well respected and professional.

Unregistered
    They will never appoint an in house. Especially a brass member of a corrupt organization. I think after the appointment there will be a large number of people who run in the special election.

Unregistered
    DH 101 in house promotion, hes a veteran of the agency, well respected and professional.
    Nobody has any respect for DH. Ask law enforcement professionals in other agencies about him.

Unregistered

Well Steve Whidden of course...

Unregistered
    They will never appoint an in house. Especially a brass member of a corrupt organization. I think after the appointment there will be a large number of people who run in the special election.
    Of course there will be, everyone and his sister will run on the "honesty" "integrity" "county resident for X years" BS lines, the best part will be "experience".

I can think of several former admin members who left or retired, who SHOULD seriously be considered - the ones who left or were knifed , in most cases are the bona-fide most talented

Wouldnt it GREAT if Hendry had a female Sheriff. One whose personal reputation is sterling, college educated and would probably listen to other intelligent people.

Unregistered
    F working for SH. If thats the female you speak of. I'd rather convince an ex deputy to run.

Unregistered

F working for SH? No The Mumbler is already doing that, allegedly but..

F working for SH. If thats the female you speak of. I'd rather convince an ex deputy to run.
    No Mumbles

Remember MM? Not one scadalous, ill thing could be said about her. HUGE contrast to other female deputies

Theres a few more (male) who would be respected, but not many.

Garcia, is qualifed to be a corporal perhaps. His "qualification" is having dad as a campign fund source and gathering a "following" of former deputies and talking a good game. Has a great future in politics since he has the BS on the campaign trail down, but beyond that. Underqualified.

The predictable comeback to an attack on the inexperience of a candidate is along the lines of "Ill find and promote the best qualifed people to do the job" - that line is many former Sheriffs old. Anyone who falls for that should have their privilege to vote revoked.

Everyone wants to be the king and very very few are really qualified.

Unregistered
    SH is out of a job when 101 and 102 are in jumpsuits. Since shes the one who received the inquiry from the Post and no doubt clueless as to the signifigance of such an "inquiry" at the moment, her retirement after riding and soaking a paycheck through how many administrations is probably the smartest thought shes had in decades.

Farewell, bon voyage and wishing her a nice retirement. Let someone who can function as a Captain, be one.

Vodka? What?

Unregistered
    No Mumbles

Remember MM? Not one scadalous, ill thing could be said about her. HUGE contrast to other female deputies

Theres a few more (male) who would be respected, but not many.

Garcia, is qualifed to be a corporal perhaps. His "qualification" is having dad as a campign fund source and gathering a "following" of former deputies and talking a good game. Has a great future in politics since he has the BS on the campaign trail down, but beyond that. Underqualified.

The predictable comeback to an attack on the inexperience of a candidate is along the lines of "Ill find and promote the best qualifed people to do the job" - that line is many former Sheriffs old. Anyone who falls for that should have their privilege to vote revoked.

Everyone wants to be the king and very very few are really qualified.
    I think the deputies who supported un qualified oponents of steve just wanted a change and a chance for something better. Slim as it may be it was a chance in their eyes.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast