Unregistered
    Who's gone missing no one

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Who's gone missing no one
    Don't be sacred papa frita, FOP got us

Unregistered
    Saw my boy today at central, told me he couldn't tell me why he was there but that they received some info, he went upstairs.

I guess the prick who went to Miramar, actually did go. I want front row seats to the FBI show.
    If your (boy) friend, was really here and he's with the FBI. He would of told you nothing! No even a hint, this place leaks, like a nasty case of untreated V.D. Every other month, someone comes on here with the goods, claiming arrest are coming. Yet, the little guys get nailed and it's a full blown press conference. For the last 3 decades, the Feds have been watching us and you know what? The corruption, is still out of control and here. Every Mayor, chief claim the same thing were going to clean up the department. Yet, were all still waiting. If you ever paid attention, to the claims they make. They offer up a OFFICER or two, then it's back to business as usual. People that's been here a while, have something on another. So, if I tell on you. You got me also or the good's on a friend. Everyone wants this placed cleaned up. The blue wall or being label a rat. stops us all in our tracks. So, how do they, the city and department address this. Feeding us all a line, we need camera's on our person and in the vehicles to protect us. Nothing this department does or gives is to benefit the many. It will be selective on who get them. Manly it will be very selective, on punishment of those who's camera's are turned off and on. Only thing that ever changes in this place. Is tomorrow is another day.

Unregistered
    Another one! I wonder how many he will turn over to serve les time. Remember Nunes was offered a deal but he gambled his chance, lost terribly. I think he is due to come out soon, I'm sure his bestie will pick him up.

Unregistered
    It gets better everyday. Another Friday news dump in the works, all the fake news haters are being discredited. Worry, because you should.

Unregistered
    If your (boy) friend, was really here and he's with the FBI. He would of told you nothing! No even a hint, this place leaks, like a nasty case of untreated V.D. Every other month, someone comes on here with the goods, claiming arrest are coming. Yet, the little guys get nailed and it's a full blown press conference. For the last 3 decades, the Feds have been watching us and you know what? The corruption, is still out of control and here. Every Mayor, chief claim the same thing were going to clean up the department. Yet, were all still waiting. If you ever paid attention, to the claims they make. They offer up a OFFICER or two, then it's back to business as usual. People that's been here a while, have something on another. So, if I tell on you. You got me also or the good's on a friend. Everyone wants this placed cleaned up. The blue wall or being label a rat. stops us all in our tracks. So, how do they, the city and department address this. Feeding us all a line, we need camera's on our person and in the vehicles to protect us. Nothing this department does or gives is to benefit the many. It will be selective on who get them. Manly it will be very selective, on punishment of those who's camera's are turned off and on. Only thing that ever changes in this place. Is tomorrow is another day.
    Since the getgo, it keeps rolling on. More to come soon. Save yourselfs, especially you Robert, you need to save whatever of your name you have left.

Unregistered
    You know what would be great for the rank-n-file and the community? If they HOLD supervisor's, staff and city hall responsible, for the action's of the few. It will never happen. I've never saw one take responsibility, held accountable for people they are to supervise. Correction on that, once a Lt Baldwin "C" shift North end, got a rip from someone taking the subpoena book. It was years ago, since then nada..

Unregistered

Rookies

Some of these 2 years less guys are involved with this mess. Don’t be stupid, save yourselfs. Some of you have been chatting with DeStpehan, bad idea, poor Rob is dirty because he thought he was doing good. He went from sinking into the muck to being stuck. I’ll visit him in the pen.

Unregistered
    Some of these 2 years less guys are involved with this mess. Don’t be stupid, save yourselfs. Some of you have been chatting with DeStpehan, bad idea, poor Rob is dirty because he thought he was doing good. He went from sinking into the muck to being stuck. I’ll visit him in the pen.
    Lmao! Three gone since this post. Notice how sups are actually doing real reprimands? Hold on on to your 46's lil ones and watch the show.

One of the three was unpredictable. But realize that within a month more to come.

Unregistered
    Another one bites the dust!

Good to see justice finally happening

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast