Rookies

Thread: Rookies

Unregistered

Exclamation Rookies

These rookies do not know what hard work is. Can background please look at these applicants/future LEO's employment history and only pick mature, hard working individuals? They come here and after a week on patrol they want a cushy desk job while collecting a nice paycheck. This is police work not a corporate job!

Unregistered

Listen

Listen no one else is signing up for this thankless job. So before this thread even gets started let's take a minute to think about all the people that complain about us and won't even pick up an app.
    Yes, they have no idea what hard work is and haven't even broke out in a sweat the day before police academy started. But.. no one else is doing it. We deal with the cards that we have been given.

Unregistered

Oh looky here Mr

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    These rookies do not know what hard work is. Can background please look at these applicants/future LEO's employment history and only pick mature, hard working individuals? They come here and after a week on patrol they want a cushy desk job while collecting a nice paycheck. This is police work not a corporate job!

Listen Mr., I am entitled to this job as much as anyone, my father and uncle both did their time and where superstars. I pretty much earned this job on their tenure alone so stop with the crying and *****ing you puss. I should be entitled to even have their seniority and badge number, I even got to pick my Station. I been hearing and seeing this police stuff for years and know everything about this job inside and out. Probably more than any of you useless veterans, washouts, or dinosaurs like you call yourselfs. At least I didn't have to join no youth mentor workout group just to get close to the director, didn't even have to pack any fudge like a lot of you have done as my old man told me about. I had plenty of time to work out on my own after high school when I worked for my dad, it actually made the background process bery easy for the investigator who was also a friend of dads. So please go back under your rock and leave us alone, we deserve everything we get and ask for you looser. Soon I'll be in my new unmarked car in plain clothes working gangs or CST and after I'll be SWAT baby.

Sincerely,

The FNG

Unregistered
    Listen Mr., I am entitled to this job as much as anyone, my father and uncle both did their time and where superstars. I pretty much earned this job on their tenure alone so stop with the crying and *****ing you puss. I should be entitled to even have their seniority and badge number, I even got to pick my Station. I been hearing and seeing this police stuff for years and know everything about this job inside and out. Probably more than any of you useless veterans, washouts, or dinosaurs like you call yourselfs. At least I didn't have to join no youth mentor workout group just to get close to the director, didn't even have to pack any fudge like a lot of you have done as my old man told me about. I had plenty of time to work out on my own after high school when I worked for my dad, it actually made the background process bery easy for the investigator who was also a friend of dads. So please go back under your rock and leave us alone, we deserve everything we get and ask for you looser. Soon I'll be in my new unmarked car in plain clothes working gangs or CST and after I'll be SWAT baby.

Sincerely,

The FNG
    You tell'em Dog. I didn't come to this job to waste time. As soon as I get my 2 years in I will take that test and by 24 I'll be telling you oldtimer's what to do. If you come here to work you're toast. I came here for the three Bs: Bucks, Brods and Benefits, I model my life after JP. When Im 40 I will still have 30" waist, 22" arms and at least be a major. I'm hell on wheels baby. You oldtimers just need to fade away. The days of Chips and Starsky and Hurch are over!

Unregistered
    You tell'em Dog. I didn't come to this job to waste time. As soon as I get my 2 years in I will take that test and by 24 I'll be telling you oldtimer's what to do. If you come here to work you're toast. I came here for the three Bs: Bucks, Brods and Benefits, I model my life after JP. When Im 40 I will still have 30" waist, 22" arms and at least be a major. I'm hell on wheels baby. You oldtimers just need to fade away. The days of Chips and Starsky and Hurch are over!
    im an old timer and dinosaur .. and what?? hired in 1996.. and im 6'3'' and 205 lbs.. is that fat??? sorry player i didnt sign up for this job to get 33's reference 18's .. or look cool outside BALLY'S (back in the days) or 24hr fitness with the green and white trying to pick up women... playboys up in this thread thinking its WWE and trying bully people like me around..this is a Real JOB and not a job for ulterior motives.. if, you dont like your co-workers or subordinates then i suggest you either go to another department or post up as a life guard at south beach trolling for women!!! 09-QSK

Unregistered
    im an old timer and dinosaur .. and what?? hired in 1996.. and im 6'3'' and 205 lbs.. is that fat??? sorry player i didnt sign up for this job to get 33's reference 18's .. or look cool outside BALLY'S (back in the days) or 24hr fitness with the green and white trying to pick up women... playboys up in this thread thinking its WWE and trying bully people like me around..this is a Real JOB and not a job for ulterior motives.. if, you dont like your co-workers or subordinates then i suggest you either go to another department or post up as a life guard at south beach trolling for women!!! 09-QSK

What we need to do is hire older guys who have had to deal with the day to day stress of regular responsibilities who pay a mortgage, have somewhat of a family and have been thru life a bit. Someone who served in our military is the best place to start.

Unregistered
    What we need to do is hire older guys who have had to deal with the day to day stress of regular responsibilities who pay a mortgage, have somewhat of a family and have been thru life a bit. Someone who served in our military is the best place to start.
    Amen brother.. stay safe..

Unregistered
    You guys are either stupid or in denial. This entire Department is just circling the drain. For those of you numb nuts that dont know what that means ask a veteran; providing he/she will even speak to you snot nose, wet behind the ear, "I'm entitled" punk.

It's pretty simple, these days it's ALL about "the hookup", you either have it or you don't. You need look no further than the SPB Canine Unit. Once a well respected and professional group of men, has just fallen victim to the ever so obvious friends and family era. They recently took, or are taking, a young lady fresh out of the academy; ok, sorry she's been on 27 months. The connection? Her father FH, who happens to be one of, if not the biggest, scammer this department has ever seen. Scammed his way to every assignment with his "cafecito" in hand. Apparently, daughter is now going to follow suit.

The funny thing is he probably called EC for the favor; the same guy that he ridiculed and laughed at behind his back; f--king hypocrite.

Several of us have been working hard, for years, to get to that unit. But on a phone call; in slides sweet cheeks. Did they order you a new Dalmatian?

Unregistered
    You guys are either stupid or in denial. This entire Department is just circling the drain. For those of you numb nuts that dont know what that means ask a veteran; providing he/she will even speak to you snot nose, wet behind the ear, "I'm entitled" punk.

It's pretty simple, these days it's ALL about "the hookup", you either have it or you don't. You need look no further than the SPB Canine Unit. Once a well respected and professional group of men, has just fallen victim to the ever so obvious friends and family era. They recently took, or are taking, a young lady fresh out of the academy; ok, sorry she's been on 27 months. The connection? Her father FH, who happens to be one of, if not the biggest, scammer this department has ever seen. Scammed his way to every assignment with his "cafecito" in hand. Apparently, daughter is now going to follow suit.

The funny thing is he probably called EC for the favor; the same guy that he ridiculed and laughed at behind his back; f--king hypocrite.

Several of us have been working hard, for years, to get to that unit. But on a phone call; in slides sweet cheeks. Did they order you a new Dalmatian?
    She's hot as shit tho

Unregistered

You ****

You must be a dumb **** because she's been on like 4 years and has bigger metaphorical balls then you do you uneducated swine