LT colonel MIchael Thomas retires - Page 3
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    This is me giving you a one time salute on your way out the friggin door......yay

Unregistered

Grumpy

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Your wish is becoming true reference promoting minorities. The Colonel has finally listened and he is promoting the best of the best. Just look at Orlando, Waxler and Sanchez. The most incompetence that I have ever witnessed, Sanchez will be a great disaster. Just wait, the Truman show is about to begin.

That guy can't even spell his name without 2 typos.
    Sir Sanchez is the biggest liar we have! Watch the backs of your fellow troopers with him. He will lie to save his miserable self.

Unregistered
    Two questions: 1. Was the colonel copied on Big Belly's e mail in late May? 2. If so, what did he do about it?

Unregistered
    What I would like to know is all the people they screwed over with their lies what are they going to do? NOTHING. They ruin lives of officers and family by terminating them for nothing.

Unregistered
    What I would like to know is all the people they screwed over with their lies what are they going to do? NOTHING. They ruin lives of officers and family by terminating them for nothing.
    Here is another everybody lies but the poor hard working Troooer post.
    Do yourself a favor and read the discipline report next time before you make a comment that is not creditable and just plain laughable.

Unregistered
    Never seen an officer terminated for nothing... it's actually quite hard to get terminated...

Unregistered
    I have witnessed a trooper get fired from a complaint that others have been given short suspension s for. Then year or so later another trooper has a more serious complaint that the district supervision gathered more than enough for a termination. But, since this trooper is connected it becomes washed under the rug when ghq reads it.

Unregistered
    I have witnessed a trooper get fired from a complaint that others have been given short suspension s for. Then year or so later another trooper has a more serious complaint that the district supervision gathered more than enough for a termination. But, since this trooper is connected it becomes washed under the rug when ghq reads it.
    Oh so very true.

Unregistered
    That's total BS. Can't name names because it didn't happen. PERC and arbitration keep that from happening. If a trooper shows disparate treatment in his discipline, the discipline is reduced for consistency. And if something is washed under the rug by GHQ, trust me that it becomes well known and is used as disparate treatment argument later. Reality is much different than the fantasies you described.

Unregistered
    That's total BS. Can't name names because it didn't happen. PERC and arbitration keep that from happening. If a trooper shows disparate treatment in his discipline, the discipline is reduced for consistency. And if something is washed under the rug by GHQ, trust me that it becomes well known and is used as disparate treatment argument later. Reality is much different than the fantasies you described.
    Wake up and smell the coffee. Reality is it has happened in the past and it will happen again. Don't be naive.
    We all started out believing this great story of fair and honest treatment. Human beings run this organization, they have agendas, they want to fulfill their grand ambitions. They do things to each other and never give it a second thought.

For GOD sake if you are going to use a phrase use it correctly "swept under a rug".

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast