LT colonel MIchael Thomas retires
Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistered

LT colonel MIchael Thomas retires

Thanks to welch sending the e-mail, thomas approving the e-mail now they are both gone. That takes care of the FHP quota system. Who's next? Thanks PBA and Bill smith for finally doing something right, since you all are useless in other ways. I hope the next one's to go are the PBA and thief Bill smith.

Unregistered
    Your first statement contradict itself reference the pba. Anyways

looks to me that this is not a legit retirement, more like a 'you need to go retirement'. Next to go should be Mark Brown, he has some doing in all this quota fiasco.

Unregistered
    Capt. Wilfong of Miami needs to be next!

He is the main one behind the "weekend pass" that the news never mentioned by name. They only said a "captain".

Unregistered
    Good effing riddance! Christmas in August!! That quota email is the gift that keeps on giving!

Unregistered

There is a God!

This by far is the best, News ever.

I have never meet a more cynical narcisstic egomaniac in my life.

Let me tell you about my drug bust in Miami 15 years ago.

Now he and Snead can open up a panty business for over weight poodles.

Wow for all the guys he has f@&ked over for no other reason then for him to make his belly bigger.

FHP just improved 90 percent.

Who ever helped him to the door, thank you, thank you, thank you!

Unregistered
    How the might has fallen. Good Riddance. I am not going to miss this low life one bit. This has been a remarkable year for FHP. Fredrick Hall, Mark Welch, now Mike Thomas. Glad karma does exist. These 3 got what was coming to them. Thank you karma.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    How the might has fallen. Good Riddance. I am not going to miss this low life one bit. This has been a remarkable year for FHP. Fredrick Hall, Mark Welch, now Mike Thomas. Glad karma does exist. These 3 got what was coming to them. Thank you karma.
    Hope Kelly Hildreth is next! politics at its best. Great e-mail welch. Thanks for clearing house. Now we need a pay raise and a step plan and fhp is back in business. Life is great! 🎉🎉🎉🎉happy new years!!!!!!! Cheers for the troopers!

Unregistered

Yeah ok

"Retires" 😂

Unregistered

MB is next! I love Carma!

Unregistered
    Mark Brown next!!!!!

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast