Confidence
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Confidence

Unregistered

Confidence

Does anyone have confidence that we have a leader (just one) who would direct or allow us to use force with a protest group that threw things at us or tried to hurt us? If so who?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Does anyone have confidence that we have a leader (just one) who would direct or allow us to use force with a protest group that threw things at us or tried to hurt us? If so who?
    E Croissant, hands down.

Unregistered
    Code Red Ed, c'mon now. You can't nominate yourself.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    E Croissant, hands down.
    OMG are you an idiot? Guy is a total dumb-a55.

Unregistered
    It will have to be a minimum of an LT (we have none......not one....... who has the courage to do it).....

Captains............. Maybe the new one in D1

Majors................ none

Dugan? Hamlin....... nope

Unregistered
    Lt. Stout !

Unregistered
    Why would you think that Dugan or Hamlin wouldn't order you to arrest everyone of those pieces of shit that pushes, hits, batters, throws piss, sprays with silly string? Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they were the ones breaking skulls.

Unregistered
    This question is sooooooo easy.....it's Calvin. As long as the protestors are white....he will tell us to bust some heads. However, it they are BLM group........he will tell us their anger is our fault. He will bring his Travon Martin photo off his desk to show us.

Unregistered
    Last time we loaded up some protestors for booking there leader made a phone call. Within in 10 min the Chief called and said to ROR them. This shit is bigger than the police department. Power political people are behind a lot of this shit. I am 100% Bob called the chief and gave the order not to book them. Maybe I'm a conspiracy therorist, but I don't think so.

Unregistered
    Its not a conspiracy. George Soros funded Warran for state attorney. George Soros funds the protest groups. Buckhorn intends to run for higher office, but does not have the funding. Where do you think Buckhorn could find the backing he needs? Buckhorn is making a hard left turn on the way he runs things to try and get back in the good graces of the Democratic party and its donors after they way he treated Charlie Crist and partnered up with Rick Scott. Warran may have made the call for the ROR, but make no mistake who is calling the shots at the pd.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast