James really?

Thread: James really?

Unregistered

James really?

You've preached and preached about being Sheriff of Pinellas County. Yet, you post a picture of Bob dressed as a clown behind the Sheriff's Office star and spell Pinellas wrong "Pinelas" when the star behind it clearly shows two L's in it. Wtf man were you baked when you made it. Sure give the chief law enforcement job to someone who can't even spell Pinellas. ROTFLMAO dork.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You've preached and preached about being Sheriff of Pinellas County. Yet, you post a picture of Bob dressed as a clown behind the Sheriff's Office star and spell Pinellas wrong "Pinelas" when the star behind it clearly shows two L's in it. Wtf man were you baked when you made it. Sure give the chief law enforcement job to someone who can't even spell Pinellas. ROTFLMAO dork.
    Come on give James a break. Most PCSO members can't even spell Pinellas.

Unregistered
    You must spend a LOT of time following his posts. Thanks for the heads up though so I could check out the clown! I don't care who you are, that Bob clown is some funny stuff.

Unregistered
    I'm not getting what's up with him supposedly being in the wrong all of the time. It seems to me like he's constantly firing people who aren't up to SO standards. Would it be better if he never held anyone responsible at all? It's becoming one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situations. Either he's firing people too much and blasting people in the media for their misbehaviors, or he's not firing people soon enough. 🤷

Unregistered
    I'm not getting what's up with him supposedly being in the wrong all of the time. It seems to me like he's constantly firing people who aren't up to SO standards. Would it be better if he never held anyone responsible at all? It's becoming one of those "damned if you do, damned if you don't" situations. Either he's firing people too much and blasting people in the media for their misbehaviors, or he's not firing people soon enough. 🤷
    He fires two kinds of people. 1. Those that are not loyal to him and kiss his ass so he fires them for any small reason, 2. People whose mess has spilled out into the public leaving him no choice but to fire them.

He never fires the inner circle of really bad apples that do his dirty work no matter what they do. It is this double standard that is known within the PCSO, but not in the public that is upsetting.