How do I get my new towing company on the rotation list?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How do I get my new towing company on the rotation list?

When is the sealed competitive bids? Id like to also bid on the agency body repair and decaling.

Free enterprise on a level playing field fueled by county (tax payer public) money has to be above board and honest, right?

Unregistered
    Hendry County Sheriff's Office doesn't let anyone think for themselves. Get on the FHP rotation list first, then go in and show them you are on FHP rotation and ask to be on theirs as well. They may or may not have a form for you to fill out. Be sure to butter the bread and lay on the jam, the egos there are sensitive.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hendry County Sheriff's Office doesn't let anyone think for themselves. Get on the FHP rotation list first, then go in and show them you are on FHP rotation and ask to be on theirs as well. They may or may not have a form for you to fill out. Be sure to butter the bread and lay on the jam, the egos there are sensitive.
    Thank you! I was under the impression that HCSO somehow had an in house tow service, it seemed that there was one major player in Labelle - whos the owner(s) of that company?

Also, my towing company will have a garage and offer body work and installs, that seems like another lucrative market, who are the players in that service - does HCSO have a particular "preferred" vendor?

Who runs the fleet, does the fleet manager make decisions, how does the process work?

Unregistered
    When is the sealed competitive bids? Id like to also bid on the agency body repair and decaling.

Free enterprise on a level playing field fueled by county (tax payer public) money has to be above board and honest, right?
    You can't get on the list. The chief deputy and his son own a towing company and they're currently in the process of making it so difficult for the others that they remove themselves. Small town corruption at its finest

Unregistered
    You can't get on the list. The chief deputy and his son own a towing company and they're currently in the process of making it so difficult for the others that they remove themselves. Small town corruption at its finest
    Oh my, thats ILLEGAL. Do you think the Palm Beach Post article from Friday might be related to such questionable arrangements?

Does Sheriff Whidden know of these alleged shenanigans? What would he say if he knew this?

Unregistered
    Oh my, thats ILLEGAL. Do you think the Palm Beach Post article from Friday might be related to such questionable arrangements?

Does Sheriff Whidden know of these alleged shenanigans? What would he say if he knew this?
    How can you stop this?

Unregistered
    How can you stop this?
    Stop what? Character attacks based on allegations on the best Sheriff this county had had since Sermon?

This is all BS political point making, a facist SAO and power mad invesitgative agency looking to make publicity.

Unregistered
    Stop what? Character attacks based on allegations on the best Sheriff this county had had since Sermon?

This is all BS political point making, a facist SAO and power mad invesitgative agency looking to make publicity.
    Stop it Shawn Reed. You're embarrassing yourself again. Lmfao.

Unregistered

Of course the sheriff knows. His signature is on the documents putting "bill's towing" (John W. Nelson aka. Billy) on rotation. He's also aware that it's illegal, but they think that nobody will notice, and if they do, who are they gonna complain to?

Just as illegal is the fact that a lieutenant employed by the agency is contracted to do all the mobile oil changes for the agency. Again, they think no one will notice, nor will they have the testicular fortitude to complain if they did.

Unregistered
    Of course the sheriff knows. His signature is on the documents putting "bill's towing" (John W. Nelson aka. Billy) on rotation. He's also aware that it's illegal, but they think that nobody will notice, and if they do, who are they gonna complain to?

Just as illegal is the fact that a lieutenant employed by the agency is contracted to do all the mobile oil changes for the agency. Again, they think no one will notice, nor will they have the testicular fortitude to complain if they did.
    Why complain, gather facts and docs where possible and forward to SAO FDLE even media - someone will catch on.

If no one is investigating this, then DO something about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast