Do the Moderators Have the Courage to Finally Shut Down The Lube Promotion Chant ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    It would not be a problem if the entire website was blocked and everyone access is denied. Shut down this website.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It would not be a problem if the entire website was blocked and everyone access is denied. Shut down this website.
    Stand down sailor that's an order!

Unregistered
    PUNKS. Get rid of it. I dare you!!!!!

Unregistered
    If they get rid of the Lube Promotion chant. Ron, would have no one to talk at. He would be lost, he would start drinking more. Trolling 79th St. for his dark chocolate, the type he like to have melt in his mouth. Not on a towel, beside where else are we going to fine laughter, over his B.S. hero stories? Give the guy a break, when he found out that his drop wasn't getting extended. After bragging about it for weeks, he blew a casket and now suffers from mental delusions. I don't know about any of you. If I was as rich as he claims (lie) I surely wouldn't be running a police department (another lie) or heading off to any hostile A.O. (bigger lie) I be hanging with the wife on a trip, seeing our children and grandkids more. Look for a nice little New England town to retire in. As far from Miami as I could get and still be in the U.S.

Unregistered
    Remove it already!!

Unregistered
    ? Donde esta tu cajones?

Unregistered
    Get rid of the whole site pls stop giving racist a platform to show their colors

Unregistered
    Get rid of the whole site pls stop giving racist a platform to show their colors
    What's needed is a traceable e-mail address. I understand I.P. addresses not being given out. If Billy-Bob, got on here talking snack and lies. It would be easier to shame (can't believe I said that) them out of here. Being able to post with total impunity and seeing how some are. It's a scaring thing, that these people are armed and go out and make arrest..

Unregistered
    What's needed is a traceable e-mail address. I understand I.P. addresses not being given out. If Billy-Bob, got on here talking snack and lies. It would be easier to shame (can't believe I said that) them out of here. Being able to post with total impunity and seeing how some are. It's a scaring thing, that these people are armed and go out and make arrest..
    Wait a minute. There has never been anything racist or improper about the Lube Promotion Chant Thread. It is just buffoonery.

You cannot compare this with most of the crap on Leo Affairs which borders on defamatory.

Unregistered
    On August 23, 2018, it will finally be gone...FINALLY!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast