17 Year SRO Fired?????? - Page 3
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you a LEO? I have worked cases beofore with child abuse/neglect and it is like pulling teeth to get child services to actually take a kid.. And as far as arresting a parent with a child with special needs, you would need alot more then missing a bunch of days from school, or you would be explaining to the Sheriff as to why you made an arrest....Actually, I do have children (Not a special needs child like this one)... You also failed to address my other point about the kid being "wired"...
    You're trying to delve into the federal wiretapping ACT and Florida wiretapping statutes at the same time. As far as I know with my case studies and briefs I've composed in the past, this is a grey area. A school is a public institution that does not have a reasonable expectation of privacy. If the child was brought into an office then the statute allows for recording in a place of business where consent from both parties is no longer mandatory. You could pursue it, but it would likely need to nowhere because as I said, it is a grey area. I doubt a felony was was committed. And if there was, the state is unlikely to prosecute a crime where a mother was worried about abuse and did not "willfully" or "knowingly" break the law. Especially if this was the outcome. You can arrest people until you're blue in the face, but it doesn't mean they're guilty by Florida's standards. Do I think she should have done this? No. I don't think anyone should be recorded without giving consent... Even if it's in a public area. It should only apply to private property, but that's just my opinion.

Lastly, I have seen the parent of a child with severe ADHD brought to court for repeated neglect directly and only linked to too many unexcused absences. Child services is notorious for removing children out of homes where there is no danger whilst leaving them in the homes where there is. If there are enough calls made on the parent then they will open a case. So yes, a parent who removed their children from school, has an active case and continues during that time frame, absolutely has a chance of being arrested for neglect. And it sucks when the parent is dealing with a hellraiser.

Unregistered
    U r not a cop. How can you say it was willful neglect? You like to throw out that term. You post is duplicitous at best

Unregistered
    What blogger? 😂 First of all, I'm not a blogger. Secondly, I am not a guy. Thirdly, if you're sick of people coming on this board with negative things to write, then perhaps YOU should quit fitting the mold of a rogue, inadequate, racist, misogynistic, dirty cop.

Take responsibility for your actions and stop being a htypocrite. Your job is literally to make other people accountable for theirs, practice what you preach, Moron. It's you people are arguing with. It's your persona the public has an issue with. It's not all police who are problematic, just the ones who think and behave like you do here and how you threaten to behave while on the job. Period.
    Thanks Hillary for that statement. You are a blogger and a guy if not your James girlfriend which could be a transgender cop hater. Typical nut job name calling liberal. I'm sure you are one of those assholes that want all confederate monuments torn down because you find them offensive. FYI shit turd!! he was fired what else do you want. I find your persona problematic because you are anti government and especially anti cop. Sound like a sovereign citizen wanna be.

Unregistered
    The UHURU Movement has a opening for head of security. Black Lives Matter.

Unregistered

Food For Thought.

Why wasn't the child in a "special needs" school?
    Was the deputy made aware that the child had special needs?
    Why and how long had the mom been "wiring" the child to record sound? Why not a body cam? I don't know the law on this but I have my children in a private school, I have to sign a waiver allowing the school to record and take pictures of my children. I am also made aware that the school doesn't allow me, any of the other parents or the public to record or take pictures of the students without prior notice and permission. How is what she did legal regardless of what happened? They are minors and the school has it's own security cameras.
    Why when she first noticed that her child was "having issues" at home didn't she call the school and set up a conference? The interaction with the deputy was only once BUT she said the child had been showing signs prior to the incident involving the deputy. What happened leading up to this?

Now for the other side:
    Why isn't it mandatory for deputies (especially SROs) to wear body cams?
    This was a black deputy and a white child, where is the local "White Lives Matter" chapter to defend the child and stand up against the possible racially driven incident?
    Doesn't he have ties with Uhuru along with the jail's Chaplain through "Waking Up with Edie Darling"? How can you at any SO hire someone that has ties with any racially (Black or White) motivated group? The SO won't hire any one who is in a gang or have gang related tattoos but it's OK to hire someone who could have racially driven ties (Black or White)?

I think that should cover both sides...

Unregistered
    U r not a cop. How can you say it was willful neglect? You like to throw out that term. You post is duplicitous at best
    I said nothing about willful neglect. I was referring to a willful violation of the law regarding wiretapping. As in, she did not WILLFULLY commit a crime; nor intentionally disregard or show plain indifference towards a legal Florida statute. Hence the reason people aren't jailed for DWLSR without knowledge, but once they're informed of the suspension or revocation, it becomes a crime (with knowledge) to drive. Your response is an exact example of why an arrest for a crime is not synonymous with being guilty of one. 💁

And all of this is irrelevant because public places don't have a reasonable expectation of privacy, nor is consent from both parties mandatory in a business office. 🤷

The only person wrong in this situation were the two trusted people in authoritative positions who chose to emotionally abuse, berate and traumatize a disabled child. What
    is duplicitous by nature is a LEO having little to no basic comprehension of the laws he/she is enforcing. We'd save millions annually of police officers knew the statutes before wasting court budgets on cases that will end in a NIF. 🤦

Unregistered
    I said nothing about willful neglect. I was referring to a willful violation of the law regarding wiretapping. As in, she did not WILLFULLY commit a crime; nor intentionally disregard or show plain indifference towards a legal Florida statute. Hence the reason people aren't jailed for DWLSR without knowledge, but once they're informed of the suspension or revocation, it becomes a crime (with knowledge) to drive. Your response is an exact example of why an arrest for a crime is not synonymous with being guilty of one. 💁

And all of this is irrelevant because public places don't have a reasonable expectation of privacy, nor is consent from both parties mandatory in a business office. 🤷

The only person wrong in this situation were the two trusted people in authoritative positions who chose to emotionally abuse, berate and traumatize a disabled child. What
    is duplicitous by nature is a LEO having little to no basic comprehension of the laws he/she is enforcing. We'd save millions annually of police officers knew the statutes before wasting court budgets on cases that will end in a NIF. 🤦
    Hey dipshit. Doesn't matter what the deputy was doing. You cannot record someone without their knowledge like that. Asshole. One thing has nothing to do with the other.

Unregistered
    I don't know the law on this but I have my children in a private school, I have to sign a waiver allowing the school to record and take pictures of my children. I am also made aware that the school doesn't allow me, any of the other parents or the public to record or take pictures of the students without prior notice and permission. How is what she did legal regardless of what happened?
    1. Recording standards put in place by the school aren't necessarily a reflection of the Federal wiretapping Act or Florida's wiretapping statutes. Breaking them could result in your child's suspension or expulsion, but that doesn't mean you've committed an actual crime. It just means you haven't followed their rules.

2. Consent or "permission" isn't mandatory in a public or business setting. This child recorded not only in a public school building, but also in the business office of that public school building, lol.

3. I agree, LEOs shouldn't have ties to any organizations outside of law enforcement. They should always remain politically, racially, religiously impartial. White lives matter would be an entertaining hashtag to follow on social media though, ha!

Unregistered
    Hey dipshit. Doesn't matter what the deputy was doing. You cannot record someone without their knowledge like that. Asshole. One thing has nothing to do with the other.
    You have no idea what you're talking about. I've clearly explained the law to you. Name calling won't make you appear more intelligent, but luckily for you, in your case
    it also can't make you appear any stupider either. 🙄

Unregistered
    So let's allow kids who are so disabled to go to a regular school so they feel normal. Even this kid had the capacity of a 1st grader, lets put him in middle school, because that's a good idea. Then lets set special standards and rules for him, even though he can't finish elementary school. And lets get offended when a career SRO does his job and apparently f'd up. That is ****ing berserk. Aww he cried, what a bully. These schools are full of flake principals and teachers who are anti-leo. Look at Seminole Middle. Look at the fight they allowed and never called the SRO. Libtards are killing this country with their bullshit. That kid should not have been there to begin with. That's the problem. You cop block assholes can kiss my ass too.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast