17 Year SRO Fired?????? - Page 10
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Exposed you say? Who believed your bullshit James? Even the most liberal democrat county commissioner Ken Welch agreed there was nothing they could do. Go watch his video you ass clown. You haven't exposed shit. You don't know shit. You publicize things that have already been resolved. Name one thing you uncovered that wasn't already being addressed. You nut bag. I wish you would have a heart attack. See if CPR gets used on you then you prick.
    I know you are pissed Pappas. You almost got away with sneaking out with your retirement and nobody finding out what a scum bag you are. But now everybody knows and your name will be googled indefinitely and you blame James. Ken Welch?? That's your evidence that the deputies did something? LMAO Uncle Tom was afraid of the water.

Unregistered
    James, the little ****er threw a book at someone, that's called assault you ass hole. There is no making shit up. Did he arrest him? No! He was trying something and he ****ed up. He didn't touch him, he talked harshly. **** that kid, **** his mom, **** you, **** the ***** ass Pinellas County School Board, **** the teachers at Osceola.
    Once again, the PCSO caliber employee exhibits his lack of intelligence and linguistic skills. The handicapped kid through a book TOWARDS somebody and hit NOBODY. Maybe he was harsh with him because he considered him on equal level, intelligence wise.

Unregistered
    Ok Antifa member we shall see the end result of this situation. I hear the appeal is in and I hope the depositions extend to all teachers, principal, vice principal along with Sheriff if he doesn't go crying to a judge claiming he is administratively exempt from going on the record. I've seen this Sheriff put deputies on administrative leave with pay pending the out come of Agg Assault charges. This pales in comparasion to that. I think the result of an independent investigation will reveal that the school was well aware of this teenagers disruptive behavior on over 50 occasions. It appears the last straw was when he picked up school books and begin throwing them at his teacher. Mom set this in motion by placing a hidden recording device in Jr pocket. I hope that device is in PCSO property so it can be reviewed in its entirety.

Double whammy will be when this deputy gets his job back and reasonable expectation of privacy does include a classroom where the general public is not allowed to excess at any given time.
    And yet another clueless cop who has no idea how powerful the court of public opinion weighs in on these decisions. NEVER will a cop that bullied a disabled kid be allowed back wearing a badge. Well maybe a mall security guard badge.

Unregistered
    Once again, the PCSO caliber employee exhibits his lack of intelligence and linguistic skills. The handicapped kid through a book TOWARDS somebody and hit NOBODY. Maybe he was harsh with him because he considered him on equal level, intelligence wise.
    Before critiquing a person's intelligence and linguistic skills, you should proof read your work. The handicapped kid THREW the book, not "THROUGH the book", you fu**in moron.

Unregistered
    Before critiquing a person's intelligence and linguistic skills, you should proof read your work. The handicapped kid THREW the book, not "THROUGH the book", you fu**in moron.
    Well at least they spelled it right which is more than I can say for most of the idiots at PCSO. Have ya'll ever read these ACCISS reports?

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910