17 Year SRO Fired??????
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

17 Year SRO Fired??????

The guy is a freakin' institution in that school. Parents love him. Kids love and respect him. The teachers and Admin love him. He had some harsh words for an Autistic kid, had the balls to say "Yea, that's how I did it" but since he didn't bow down and kiss the ring you fire him?? Are you f----ing serious right now?

Bob, I thought I'd seen some stupid shit the last few years but this one takes the cake..........

When's the last time you work at a Middle School with 1,000 or so kids just hitting puberty, unable to control themselves? Oh, that's right, you haven't!

Autism Mom

Seriously

He wasn't loved by all. He was a racist piece of shit.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Autism Mom View Post
    He wasn't loved by all. He was a racist piece of shit.
    Did we try and get in touch with the PCSO Chaplin. Maybe she could help this poor SRO through tough times. Ooopps to late Bob fired him and made a media spectucal out of it. Maybe Bob should fire himself for cussing at former commanders and employees in his closed door meetings.

Unregistered
    Hey, OP, go listen to the audio of what your hero deputy said to this kid and how he said it. Now pretend it's your kid he's talking to, saying he's going to pack him up and ship him off to a mental institution for the rest of his life. Listen to the kid -- who's being forced to stand there holding a bunch of books this whole time -- bawl his eyes out hysterically because he's pretty sick and needs help and instead of getting it he gets abused by someone whose job it is to protect kids like him. **** that. We're better than this, and if you don't agree, then pack your shit and get the **** out.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hey, OP, go listen to the audio of what your hero deputy said to this kid and how he said it. Now pretend it's your kid he's talking to, saying he's going to pack him up and ship him off to a mental institution for the rest of his life. Listen to the kid -- who's being forced to stand there holding a bunch of books this whole time -- bawl his eyes out hysterically because he's pretty sick and needs help and instead of getting it he gets abused by someone whose job it is to protect kids like him. **** that. We're better than this, and if you don't agree, then pack your shit and get the **** out.
    Well if you say so I'm packing as we speak. But don't people get a second chance.

Unregistered
    Well if you say so I'm packing as we speak. But don't people get a second chance.
    The deputy was a good boy, just hanging out with the wrong crowd, he was getting his life together.

Unregistered
    The deputy was a good boy, just hanging out with the wrong crowd, he was getting his life together.
    Another one bites the dust. PCSO is a disgrace.

Unregistered
    If this kid is so low functioning why the hell is he in that school??? Anyone have the balls to ask that question? Does he wear a name tag that says "mind if a first grader, don't be mean to me"????

And so now it's okay that the parent recorded people without their knowledge??? Last I checked that's a felony in Florida. What's the progress in that case?? Oh the bigger issue is the harsh treatment by the deputy, so we'll just ignore criminal laws when it suits us.

And there is no way that child had a "microphone" on that recorded the whole God Damn day. This smells of political correctness.

Some deputy was mean, it was to a slow kid, we must have an emotional response and fire this guy. Wow. No education based discipline? No progressive discipline? Nope, you done screwed up, you're out, bye bye.

I hope he appeals it and wins. And BG has to give him his job back. Good for him not caving into the bullshit threats to get him to quit.

If he lied about that would be one thing. If he admitted and you fired him, that makes you a piece of shit Bob, Dan and George.

Unregistered
    Those three stooges don't have a clue how to deal with juveniles in the school setting. Sounds like this 13 year old committed an assault on a school board employee.

Unregistered
    Those three stooges don't have a clue how to deal with juveniles in the school setting. Sounds like this 13 year old committed an assault on a school board employee.
    Bob is looking to make a political move especially if Latvala is elected to governor. Political correctness is very important to him. Bob will shit can anyone he deems inappropriate and then call the media to get more air time.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast