New hire
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New hire

Unregistered

New hire

Get ready ladies and gentlemen. Look for a new hire in the near future. Gonna see a new face as a Captain or above. That's right, you can't get a pay raise but Thelbert can hire another high paid staff member. None of you are qualified to be promoted into this position either in Thelberts mind. More of his good old boy shit just like what happened with "fat boy Hobbs" and "nol pros Ingram".

Unregistered
    October will be the time frame, a Commander. Don't worry though, he's a bit of a clown so he will fit right in.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    October will be the time frame, a Commander. Don't worry though, he's a bit of a clown so he will fit right in.
    Yes, fit right into the budget and make more money than any Lt, Sgt or Deputy. Good going Thelbert.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    Yes, fit right into the budget and make more money than any Lt, Sgt or Deputy. Good going Thelbert.
    Well sir/ma'am, normally most Commanders do make more than a Deputy, Sergeant or Lieutenant. Now I don't think the part about your statement of every Lieutenant is accurate but I understand your point. The rumors I hear is he is a very experienced law enforcement officer and trumps ALL of our current command staff with true hands on experience. If true, he would be a valuable asset but let's see if the rumor is true.

Unregistered
    Oh it's true alright and some other promotions are coming down the road too.Cut traffic cut sro but promote the arsekissers and hire more cronies. What the public dont know won't hurt them says the king.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by User name here View Post
    Well sir/ma'am, normally most Commanders do make more than a Deputy, Sergeant or Lieutenant. Now I don't think the part about your statement of every Lieutenant is accurate but I understand your point. The rumors I hear is he is a very experienced law enforcement officer and trumps ALL of our current command staff with true hands on experience. If true, he would be a valuable asset but let's see if the rumor is true.
    Oh yes, just google Operation "anything for a buck". This ATF boondoggle was headed up by the ATF RAC that is coming to our agency in this position. He's really bright, ask him why the USAO won't take any of their cases. The only person in the entire operation that was arrested for a violent felony involving a firearm was the informant they used. This operation and several others of the same type were in the national news and not in a positive light. Yeh the new commander will do a great job...........at earning a much higher salary than the rest of us. He'll go good with the rest of the losers in admin. Maybe Hobbs can show him his buffet skills.

Unregistered
    Oh yes, just google Operation "anything for a buck". This ATF boondoggle was headed up by the ATF RAC that is coming to our agency in this position. He's really bright, ask him why the USAO won't take any of their cases. The only person in the entire operation that was arrested for a violent felony involving a firearm was the informant they used. This operation and several others of the same type were in the national news and not in a positive light. Yeh the new commander will do a great job...........at earning a much higher salary than the rest of us. He'll go good with the rest of the losers in admin. Maybe Hobbs can show him his buffet skills.

NorthEscambia - article: 75 arrested

NorthEscambia - article - DOJ investigates "anything for a buck operation"

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit
    The USAO won't take his cases because they lack the balls and he plays nice with the SO. I see you bring nothing but hate and negativity to the table, throwing insults. Please, if things are really that bad then why do you stay? PPD, SRSO, even GB makes more money so pack your bags and go east and don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out.

Unregistered
    Randy,

You're sounding like a goofball posting on here. Unfortunately, you type like you speak. Give it a rest, you won't last long, promise you that.

Unregistered
    Can one of you with all this info' maybe pass on his/her name so we'll all know who you're talking about? I don't think you can be sued for that. Thanks

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast