PSB Sergeant FIRED!!! - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    And with all that in his past he was still promoted to sergeant, another example of unqualified people who have been promoted the past 8 years, ex chief and his minions command staff single handedly ruined this agency .

Unregistered
    Another "black eye"for FPMD. Unfortunately there will be more to come. No matter how certain people act (JROD) as though we are a "close"family, we are not. I don't trust JROD and we'll as some others. Hell, if I am not mistaken he was also part of the problem here and the list goes on and on and on.

Unregistered
    Rumors have it chief doesn't want to renew contract and jrod is next chief. It will go back to the way it was we just need to hold on another two years

Unregistered
    Gut did dirty shit, but I never saw him do anything to other cops. The same can't be said about the current PSB clowns.. esp the rat J.S.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Rumors have it chief doesn't want to renew contract and jrod is next chief. It will go back to the way it was we just need to hold on another two years
    Once this Chief leaves, there will be another outside Chief, the FREEH report will eliminate an insider for the next 5 years by then maybe JROD will have a chance...that's a loonnnng time

Unregistered
    What report??? You know in about a year no one will even remember what that was cause they'll be on to something else

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What report??? You know in about a year no one will even remember what that was cause they'll be on to something else
    JROD, Chief???? NEVER EVER EVER EVER going to happen. The Freeh report is here to stay and JROD was also part of the problem. If a new chief is promoted from within, it will not be JROD.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12