Sinking ship

Thread: Sinking ship

Unregistered

Sinking ship

How low does morale need to go before your Mayor realizes he made a HUGE mistake? We're tired of hearing how miserable all you guys are...just apply to us, or somewhere else, and be done with it or quot your whining.

Unregistered
    Quit drinking the koolaid

Unregistered
    Yeah, 'cause the koolaid is manufactured and bottled in St Pete! Morale at BPD is the lowest it has been in the last 10+ years. Maybe it's time fr the PBA to do another vote of confidence in Administration

Delta?

East avenida

Although I agree with morale being very low, just be careful about what goes up here. Don't think X1 isnt watching, & don't think she won't pull records to see who posts what

Unregistered

Leave

You have no idea what you are talking about. I work here and enjoy my job. Other than hearing you and a couple others every day *****ing about doing police work. Finally someone is calling out the constantly sick, lame and lazy. I know who you are and I'm tired of watching you run from work. If you don't want to be a cop then leave. You do nothing but ***** about it here and I am tired of hearing it. And I'm not the only one. Everyone around you is tired of hearing you wine about evey little thing! You are a miserable person. Leave

Unregistered
    Yep, miserable indeed. And it sucks coming to work for poor administrators and supervisors that care more about PR than police work. Too bad I'm stuck with it for a while..just have to wait it out and deal with schmucks ike you

Unregistered

Beat cop

no. Just a cop like you. just new enough not let your constant complaining get to me.

Unregistered
    Maybe someday you'll understand what it takes to really effect the criminal element and drive down crime, and it ain't Beat Walks and projects my friend. You keep the course and maybe it will pay off for you like it has for some, until then it's time to enjoy a frosty cold one and some R&R....cause ain't nothin' changin' round here any time soon!