Not a dam word

Thread: Not a dam word

Unregistered

Not a dam word

I waited to see if even a single PCSO deputy would post in support of the two Orlando officers that were killed or the ao fellow Florida officers that were shot in Jacksonville. Not a dam word. I waited until their funeral thinking perhaps PCSO would show some modicum of respect and condolences to the family. Not a word.

Instead, the PCSO posts dozens of the most vile and racist comments imaginable about a candidate for sheriff that is running on a platform of cleaning up the PCSO cesspool. Apparently he will have a big job ahead of him because there doesn't seem to be much of anything there worth saving.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I waited to see if even a single PCSO deputy would post in support of the two Orlando officers that were killed or the ao fellow Florida officers that were shot in Jacksonville. Not a dam word. I waited until their funeral thinking perhaps PCSO would show some modicum of respect and condolences to the family. Not a word.

Instead, the PCSO posts dozens of the most vile and racist comments imaginable about a candidate for sheriff that is running on a platform of cleaning up the PCSO cesspool. Apparently he will have a big job ahead of him because there doesn't seem to be much of anything there worth saving.
    MOD 1 already posted a message sending condolences.

Thoughts and Prayers.

Unregistered

Shut up James you azzhole. Real cops don't post on this rag sheet and most dont even look at it. This is not the place where REAL COPS share information. BTW James, how many PCSO deputies went to the funeral today. Yes, that would be a whole bunch. What is better showing your support by action or posting on a crap rag sheet hijacked by the alemightety JAMES MCLIENESS. I think someone got it right lately, WACK JOB!!!!

Unregistered
    Shut up James you azzhole. Real cops don't post on this rag sheet and most dont even look at it. This is not the place where REAL COPS share information. BTW James, how many PCSO deputies went to the funeral today. Yes, that would be a whole bunch. What is better showing your support by action or posting on a crap rag sheet hijacked by the alemightety JAMES MCLIENESS. I think someone got it right lately, WACK JOB!!!!
    Don't cryyyyyyy out loooooooud. Keeep it insideeeeeeee

Unregistered
    And learn how to hideeee your feelings.