Off-duty Miami police officer accidentally shoots himself in finger
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Off-duty Miami police officer accidentally shoots himself in finger

MIAMI-DADE COUNTY, Fla. - An off-duty Miami police officer accidentally shot himself in the finger Wednesday morning, authorities said.

The incident was reported at a home in southwest Miami-Dade.

Miami-Dade Fire Rescue officials said the officer was taken to Jackson South Community Hospital.

The officer is expected to be OK.

No other details were immediately released.

https://www.local10.com/news/off-dut...self-in-finger

Unregistered
    hum....who can that be? LOL......maybe a refresher on firearm safety is need??

Unregistered
    He or she will now become a range instructor or the range master it's Miami.

Unregistered
    So what? Didn't some cop ride out of s torpedo tube on a submarine?

Unregistered
    Look at that house, this guy makes money. Swimming pool, big yard, $100,000 motor home, expensive cars in the front. Where does he works..

Unregistered
    Probably one of our millennial rookies that lives with their parents.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at that house, this guy makes money. Swimming pool, big yard, $100,000 motor home, expensive cars in the front. Where does he works..
    I asked myself the same question. He must work every off duty to bank that kind of money or maybe won a lawsuit. Who knows.

Unregistered
    If the current adm wants to cover up something it will be swept under the rug if they don't like you they will go to Home Depot, but the rope, plant a tree and take a selfie as you hang. So he will either be hung or be placed in anti corruption running radar in other cops

Unregistered
    Please don't tell me it was drunk Maritza Alfonso again? Don't worry who ever it was will soon get a transfer to be working in Internal Affairs.

Riddle my diddle
    Thhhere once was a p.o. named pat he tried to have sex with a cat it ran away and hissed all day and made his meat go splat!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast