Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

New chief

So who's going to be our new chief?

Unregistered
    Sheriff Scott Israel

Unregistered

Gotta Love It

I can only hope and pray that we go BSO.

Unregistered
    Would merging with BSO guarantee employment?

Unregistered
    And how about civilian personnel ?

Unregistered
    if taub and lazarow support us as so many of u have said then why are we under threat of getting our benefits cut ??

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Would merging with BSO guarantee employment?
    Absolutely, it'll be just like when we took over Cooper City. Swap out those blues for greens.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I can only hope and pray that we go BSO.
    Why? Do you know anybody there? Have you spoken to anybody there? Be careful what you wish for.

Unregistered

Well, yes I do !

I do know people at BSO in fact I know a few high ranking officials and Deputies. The merge with BSO would be a lot better than what we have now, and that's been proven over and over. The City does not want us because we are the anchor around their neck when it comes to their budget. If the people of Hallandale Beach knew what was truly going on with "THEIR" police department they would get rid of all the monkeys on the commission including that half witted as whole CM we have. What a scam the commission pulled to get that guy in. He knows his shit but has no care about is. **** Hallandale. Lets go BSO.

PS If anyone from BSO sees this please inform the Sheriff we are slowly being slaughtered, we need this now.

Unregistered
    We need to go BSO asap. Before long, we'll be wearing pink uniforms and making more music videos on the hbpd Facebook page. Please expedite the negotiations CM.