In Florida, FDLE does not define Probation as LEO - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I do not know of any real LEO department who sent most of their staff home during this storm? So where was most of your so called Probation staff? Stop trying to be something you are not. You are embarrassing yourself.
    Different mission, butt pirate!

Unregistered
    Why is this person so disgruntled and pissed at probation officers? He needs to get a life and stop spending all his time on this forum!
    He's a butt pirate, who is a probation officer and he has a man crush on some guy that's works at the sheriff's office. He lacks self esteem, wears woman's clothing and watches reruns of the tv show Cops everyday. He once had an original thought but it died of loneliness.

Unregistered

Thinking about DOC P&P

I just have two (2) questions . Are you all in High Risk (3%) and do you have to use your personal vehicles for field work ??? Thank you in advance for your response .

Unregistered
    Dam, I dug out my certificate to see what it says? And low in behold, it does not say i am a LEO or a Police Officer. Why are people so confused? Over half of us do not carry firearms. It was never mandated that we have to enter and complete a firearms class. Hell, the CO's are mandated to complete firearms for their job. That would put us below them. FYI, in over 25 years I have never carried a firearm on this job. Besides, I would need a pretty weapons belt to match my dress. And I have not seen one yet.
    As said prior, you are not a LEO. Real LEO's are not sent home when a storm approaches. All real LEO' carry firearms and have full arrest powers. All real LEO's go through a LEO academy. You went through a Probation Academy. That is why your certification does not say LEO. OMG, get over it you social worker.

Unregistered
    As said prior, you are not a LEO. Real LEO's are not sent home when a storm approaches. All real LEO' carry firearms and have full arrest powers. All real LEO's go through a LEO academy. You went through a Probation Academy. That is why your certification does not say LEO. OMG, get over it you social worker.
    Wrong. I was on duty during and after the storm, I carry a firearm and I can arrest my offenders. I went through a Florida Department of LAW ENFORCEMENT academy and my certification is signed by them. I'm a law enforcement officer and you are a butt pirate.

Unregistered
    You seem to really like this butt pirate thing. Are you trying to come out of the closet?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345