In Florida, FDLE does not define Probation as LEO - Page 3
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Unregistered
    No crying here. When I came into this field, I knew the pay scale. When you came into this field, you knew about the pay scale. So, when you start crying about the salary, that would make you the MORON. You have no answer to this. So you go to the name calling. That is the proof that you are the real moron here.

Unregistered
    Takes one to know one

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    No crying here. When I came into this field, I knew the pay scale. When you came into this field, you knew about the pay scale. So, when you start crying about the salary, that would make you the MORON. You have no answer to this. So you go to the name calling. That is the proof that you are the real moron here.
    And you are the king MORON.

Unregistered
    Yep, we all knew the salary coming into the job. So stop crying.

Unregistered
    Nobody told me!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And you are the king MORON.
    Relax, I'm having fun messing with you. You're so easy.

Unregistered

Give it a rest.

Why are you all beating a dead horse ? who friggin cares if P/P is LEO or not ? Good Lord.....

Unregistered
    Because the true LEO's find it an insult that you are trying to pass off as something that you are not. And you are not Certified LEO's.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2805930]Because the true LEO's find it an insult that you are trying to pass off as something that you are not. And you are not Certified LEO's.[/QUOTE

Yes I am.

Unregistered
    No you are not. When FDLE and your certification say you are a LEO, then you are a LEO. Right now, you are a Certified Correctional Probation Officer. And that is it. Besides, your fat azz could not get through a LEO Academy.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast