+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 46
 
  1. #1
    Unregistered
    Guest

    In Florida, FDLE does not define Probation as LEO

    And that is just the way it is. So, stop trying to be something you are not. You are a social worker. FYI, Ohio Probation has to go through the LEO academy. You did not.

  2. #2
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    And that is just the way it is. So, stop trying to be something you are not. You are a social worker. FYI, Ohio Probation has to go through the LEO academy. You did not.
    Our academy is a grueling 13 week program and once you complete it followed by passing the FDLE exam, you are a lew enforcement officer. That's coming from FDLE.

  3. #3
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Poster is incorrect. We are not Police but we are Leo. FDLE has been asked this several times. In fact FDC has several complaints against them for preventing P&P from doing their duty by law.

  4. #4
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Poster is incorrect. We are not Police but we are Leo. FDLE has been asked this several times. In fact FDC has several complaints against them for preventing P&P from doing their duty by law.
    This is getting old. How about talking about raises?

  5. #5
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Only true LEO's get a raise this year. And you are not one of them. Dam social workers.

  6. #6
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is getting old. How about talking about raises?
    Where is your professional pride? Who cares about money?

  7. #7
    Unregistered
    Guest
    The answer to this riddle is easy. When you finished the academy and received your certificate, does it say that you are a Certified Law Enforcement Officer? No, it reads that you are a Certified Correctional Probation Officer. And as said prior, the governing body for certifications is FDLE. They do not define you as a LEO. So, get off your high horse. Stop trying to be something you are not!

  8. #8
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Dam, I dug out my certificate to see what it says? And low in behold, it does not say i am a LEO or a Police Officer. Why are people so confused? Over half of us do not carry firearms. It was never mandated that we have to enter and complete a firearms class. Hell, the CO's are mandated to complete firearms for their job. That would put us below them. FYI, in over 25 years I have never carried a firearm on this job. Besides, I would need a pretty weapons belt to match my dress. And I have not seen one yet.

  9. #9
    Unregistered
    Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Dam, I dug out my certificate to see what it says? And low in behold, it does not say i am a LEO or a Police Officer. Why are people so confused? Over half of us do not carry firearms. It was never mandated that we have to enter and complete a firearms class. Hell, the CO's are mandated to complete firearms for their job. That would put us below them. FYI, in over 25 years I have never carried a firearm on this job. Besides, I would need a pretty weapons belt to match my dress. And I have not seen one yet.
    So retire then you old, empty skirt. You don't carry a firearm because you couldn't qualify. We all know your kind that can't shoot and are petrified of a gun. LOL. You don't need a pretty weapons belt you need a long one to go around your 40 inch waist. LMAO!!!

  10. #10
    Unregistered
    Guest
    So, are you going to put every officer who does not carry in the same category? And if you do, that will show us all how really stupid you really are here. And what is up with the skirt comment? Sounds like you are a male pig. You must be the same person who owns that blow up doll under your bed. And you still live at Mom's house. How proud all of your coworkers must be. Well, they are all laughing at you behind your back. To include all of us here. LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •