King James the First

Unregistered

King James the First

James McLynas of House retards. First of his name. King of of copblock. The rightful heir to the Sheriff Office. Son of a street walker. Breaker of public records requests. Spewer of venom against common folk. Stealer of votes. Destroyer of the Stingray. Chief j*rkoff of the night.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    James McLynas of House retards. First of his name. King of of copblock. The rightful heir to the Sheriff Office. Son of a street walker. Breaker of public records requests. Spewer of venom against common folk. Stealer of votes. Destroyer of the Stingray. Chief j*rkoff of the night.
    Well whatever he is, hr apparently has the ability to make you all as angry as a celiac cop in a doughnut shop.

Unregistered
    Well whatever he is, hr apparently has the ability to make you all as angry as a celiac cop in a doughnut shop.
    JM seems to be a popular guy on this board. He is quite the attention getter for a guy everybody loves to hate.

Unregistered
    JM seems to be a popular guy on this board. He is quite the attention getter for a guy everybody loves to hate.
    If you just peruse the main board menu, almost ALL of the posts are about this James guy who they claim is no big deal. I think thou protesteth too much. LOL If he wasn't a big deal and exposing your dumb azzes his name would not appear here at all. I am sure he enjoys how much he is getting under you corrupt LEO's skin. Please, post some more so he knows he is getting inside your head brain so much.

Unregistered
    See how easy that was I just posted all three of those acting like I was different people with different points of view now hopefully you will understand that James post 90% of his own replies you give this guy way too much credit