Agency Division /District Admin Threats
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Agency Division /District Admin Threats

Do you think threatening fellow deputies, detectives and front line supervisors agency wide; to keep our mouths shut if we disapprove of our future Sheriff CC. I never had a problem with the guy except, the company he keeps and his unethical behavior the last 19 years! I am really shocked that we were told to x19 to listen to this garbage! News Flash, everyone is tired of the BS! Maybe you shouldn't of picked a guy that has more skeletons in his closet then Rocky R! People are lining up to start blowing the whistle on this place! Crazy, the administration still doesn't listen or care about any of us! It's all about money and power at HCSO!

Unregistered
    Well said. I agree. I second this.

Also, the command getting mad at corporals and sergeants for being good leaders and scheduling people off is not the asnwer to staffing problems. The answer is to staff us from the go. Front line supervisors see how burned out we are and give us the time off. The problem is that the agency has failed to staff us. We should have enough cops to make up for vacations, sick, and training from the start. Anyone remember whem we had floater deputies? Razor units? I have not had a zone partner in weeks. I am fed up. Maybe they are too busy with political garbage and have forgotten the front lines.

Unregistered
    We all lnow why they are pushing for him to be Sheriff. It has everythimg to do with certain political leaders. Not us worker bees.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well said. I agree. I second this.

Also, the command getting mad at corporals and sergeants for being good leaders and scheduling people off is not the asnwer to staffing problems. The answer is to staff us from the go. Front line supervisors see how burned out we are and give us the time off. The problem is that the agency has failed to staff us. We should have enough cops to make up for vacations, sick, and training from the start. Anyone remember whem we had floater deputies? Razor units? I have not had a zone partner in weeks. I am fed up. Maybe they are too busy with political garbage and have forgotten the front lines.
    Weeks? I haven't had a partner in months and usually end up covering two zones by myself for a chunk of each month. But that's okay. If anything happens I have a gun and other items I'm not allowed to use.

Unregistered
    Not sure where you are working, but I barely average 1 report a day on day shift in my zone. I rarely even handle any type of call outside of my zone, and that's not from laziness, but from not being very busy in my district. Maybe 2 reports on a busy day, or from proactive arrests.

Working two zones solo seems highly unlikely, who is working the other 2 zones in your area? That would equate to only a few deputies working out of 9+ on your squad? Numbers don't seem to add up here.

Unregistered
    Do you think threatening fellow deputies, detectives and front line supervisors agency wide; to keep our mouths shut if we disapprove of our future Sheriff CC. I never had a problem with the guy except, the company he keeps and his unethical behavior the last 19 years! I am really shocked that we were told to x19 to listen to this garbage! News Flash, everyone is tired of the BS! Maybe you shouldn't of picked a guy that has more skeletons in his closet then Rocky R! People are lining up to start blowing the whistle on this place! Crazy, the administration still doesn't listen or care about any of us! It's all about money and power at HCSO!
    He was Rocky's boy from way back. Think Rose Pit? Rocky cashed out with Rothstein. Look no further than who CC has been married to and the present.

Unregistered
    Not sure where you are working, but I barely average 1 report a day on day shift in my zone. I rarely even handle any type of call outside of my zone, and that's not from laziness, but from not being very busy in my district. Maybe 2 reports on a busy day, or from proactive arrests.

Working two zones solo seems highly unlikely, who is working the other 2 zones in your area? That would equate to only a few deputies working out of 9+ on your squad? Numbers don't seem to add up here.
    I call BS on this. This is another attempt to throw off or discredit the thread complaint. How about you tell us what squad you are on so I can bid to that place. Are there unicorns there? Remember, its not about being able to handle the stress, buried in paper, and being short for a day, week, or month. The agency should adjust staffing and exposure to stress so it can be sustained for 25 years. Right now, new guys show signs of burn out at about 1 to 2 years. Thats why they jump ship!! You dont need a stupid commity, like they had, to figure that out DG.

Unregistered

Montchaude

The corruption and politics are getting out of hand. You can do no wrong if you hang out and have a couple of beers with the command staff. This office is bought and paid for.... I can't wait to accept a job at another agency so I can tell my He/She Major to pack sand. She is the completely incompetent and has no business even being a detective. She knows everything but has never done nothing her entire career. The new command staff thinks they can threaten and do as they wish without any backlash from personnel. People that live in the biggest glass houses shouldn't throw stones!

Unregistered
    District 3 and entire office is the worst I have ever seen in my twenty one year career at the office! I said it several years ago, the new administration will run this place into the ground because they don't care, have big egos and zero experience in real police work. They dont even do their own reports, budgets, projects and memos for their district. I don't know if they are just lazy or dumb? I'm just trying to survive my four years , so I can retire and write a good tell all book on this place! Stay safe my brothers and sisters!!!

Unregistered
    I get a kick out of the title of this thread. Just how were you threatened?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast