Major Suarez's demotion demotion is race/ethnic motivated - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really so you know that for a fact? Or is it just making s...t up to confuse others.
    Smh......with people like this, no wonder infomercials are making a killing!!!

Hey I'm selling this pill that if you take it, you'll become a millionaire in 3 months. With only 4 easy monthly payments of $9.99,you'll be on your way to a Lifestyle of the Rich and Famous. AND THAT'S A FACT!!!

Lol

Unregistered

Smh

Lol ok let's stop with the discrimination foolishness please... Ralph was demoted because he intervened in Romegurra's (his Godson) case involving that chick in the hotel. Ralph had IA attempt to close the case and told them not to reach out to the victim as well as calling FDLE to acquire about his godson case.... He should have been fired if anything!!!!
    He was demoted for refusing to write up the K9 Sgt because he did nothing wrong.. I don't even work there and know more than the idiot who posted this...

Glad I left you guys, instigators and shit talkers like that will always destroy your department..seek them, and expose them for who they really are!!!

Unregistered
    Finally someone with real facts.

Unregistered
    As a black man and an officer for over 15 years is embarrassing to see the actions of this City and the Department against Suarez. His demotion was not more than an act of reverse discrimination. We complaint about the discrimination against our race but then we act the same way and discriminate against an individual who is highly qualified only because he is not the same color of my skin. Shame on us and shame on those leaders of this City.
    Be advised.. there is no such thing is reverse discrimination !! it's just called discrimination period !! 09-qsk

Unregistered

RS Demotion

Just one word to describe this action-KARMA!!!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12