Major Suarez's demotion demotion is race/ethnic motivated
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Major Suarez's demotion demotion is race/ethnic motivated

Call a spade a spade. Major Suarez's demotion is nothing short of an insensitive race/ethnic cleansing by a chief short on experience and her politically alligned clueless assistant.
    Suarez's experiece at City of Miami and our department far exceeds that of these two johnny-come-latelies. We cannot claim descrimination on some aspects and apply it here in our department. It is called hipocrecy. And for those seeking administration favor by playing the race card know that I too I'm a proud black man and a member of this department.

Unregistered

Suarez demotion

Suarez demotion was karma!
    He got what he deserved.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Suarez demotion was karma!
    He got what he deserved.
    Major Suarez (now captain) has more true experience and knowledge under his belt than the two political implants now running this department. His work at City of Miami and here speaks for itself. Trouble is this unqualified tandem we are saddled with only cares about promoting their "race" and they carry that chip on their shoulder anywhere they go. Suarez will finish his tenure here and ride into the sunset with a great retirement. These two opportunists may one day be sitting in a federal prison as a result of their association to that corrupt county commissioner we all know about.

Unregistered

Major Suarez Demotion

As a black man and an officer for over 15 years is embarrassing to see the actions of this City and the Department against Suarez. His demotion was not more than an act of reverse discrimination. We complaint about the discrimination against our race but then we act the same way and discriminate against an individual who is highly qualified only because he is not the same color of my skin. Shame on us and shame on those leaders of this City.

Unregistered
    Lol ok let's stop with the discrimination foolishness please... Ralph was demoted because he intervened in Romegurra's (his Godson) case involving that chick in the hotel. Ralph had IA attempt to close the case and told them not to reach out to the victim as well as calling FDLE to acquire about his godson case.... He should have been fired if anything!!!!

Unregistered
    Really so you know that for a fact? Or is it just making s...t up to confuse others.

Unregistered
    I know for a FACT

Unregistered
    Major Suarez (now captain) has more true experience and knowledge under his belt than the two political implants now running this department. His work at City of Miami and here speaks for itself. Trouble is this unqualified tandem we are saddled with only cares about promoting their "race" and they carry that chip on their shoulder anywhere they go. Suarez will finish his tenure here and ride into the sunset with a great retirement. These two opportunists may one day be sitting in a federal prison as a result of their association to that corrupt county commissioner we all know about.
    Ralph Suarez is the most unethical person I know, I worked with and around him for 25 plus years. He used his connection with now Miami Dade Commissioner Suarez then commissioner and mayor of Miami to move up and was a butt licking Sergeant-at-Arms to the Miami Mayor and Commissioners. He was caught being untruthful by IA in a case where he claimed to be using a radar gun that was someone else was using at the exact same time across the city. So he lied on official documents, tickets, and in court. Ralph should have been charged and tried but he weaseled his way around using his super power mason ring. Ralph's has a need for power and real desire for a chiefs title.

Unregistered
    I know for a FACT
    Okay Mega Mind...you don't know shit!!! Just another poster boy circulating the rumor mill as always...worry about you my friend, because if anyone is as computer savvy as me, they would know exactly who you are..... AND THAT'S A FACT.... idiot!!!

Forgot to erase your fingerprints moron... and anything that comes out of your mouth is just a crock of shit... that reputation precedes you anywhere you go...

Unregistered
    Okay Mega Mind...you don't know shit!!! Just another poster boy circulating the rumor mill as always...worry about you my friend, because if anyone is as computer savvy as me, they would know exactly who you are..... AND THAT'S A FACT.... idiot!!!

Forgot to erase your fingerprints moron... and anything that comes out of your mouth is just a crock of shit... that reputation precedes you anywhere you go...

And by the way, it is sad that someone of your stature would degrade yourself to participate in these forums. Actions like this just defines who you really are, a racist.

And you know exactly what I'm talking about. An Empty Barrel is the one that makes the most noise..

Go enjoy the rest of your pathetic retirement and have some dignity while you still have a soul.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast