Does SPD have a working canine unit

Unregistered

Does SPD have a working canine unit

Please don't take this wrong, I am not trying to start any heat between green and blue, but does SPD have a K9 unit anymore? We have called for assistance many, many times, the latest this afternoon. We have been told every excuse in the book and are wondering if you still have a K9 unit?? We have been told we don't find drugs, we aren't certified, etc. But there is still a unit? For what???????? Please tell me, someone, so I can tell my people to not request assistance..

Unregistered
    uHHHHH, yes, we have a badass k9 unit. Don't you follow facebook, tweeter, and anything else???????? They do birthday parties,barrrrmiiszfassss and anything else that could get into facebook. If you have a balloon clown, or a palm reader, even better. We don't put bad guys in jail. We don't find illegal drugs. Our uber expensive unit has been told to generate3 or 4 case numbers, and theycan be anything, just to justify their existence. They are 100 percent, absolutely worthless, and have not been worth a shit since SG was thrown out for doing the right thing. So, sorry, stop asking, we don't have a unit........

Unregistered
    Great question. But, who has the answer? I haven't seen or heard one of them in years. It may be time to issue a BOLO for the SPD k9 unit, they may be kidnapped.