Cpos called ro work prisons
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Cpos called ro work prisons

how many have been called in to go work at a prison?

Unregistered
    About 1/3 of cir6 is out

Unregistered
    Talking abt any of this on social media is not good. This could help inmates plan attacks on our brothers and sisters on the prison side. So in other word, shut up!!!!

Unregistered
    CPOs were called to conduct searches in the prison last week and field work was suspended but some select officers were approved by supervisor to work in the field anyway. Some officers got good overtime pay or there was some falsification of time sheets last Thursday? Maybe this needs to be looked at by the IG office.

Unregistered
    Man, you have to be one of those cry babies in Circuit 6. I feel so sorry for your coworkers. As a great football coach once said. Just do your dam job. My god, you sound like a 7 year old kid.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Man, you have to be one of those cry babies in Circuit 6. I feel so sorry for your coworkers. As a great football coach once said. Just do your dam job. My god, you sound like a 7 year old kid.
    Thanks, pal....but I don't work in six. The call out was statewide. But thank you for your concern.

Unregistered
    Well where ever you work, I feel sorry for your coworkers. Stop acting like a 7 year old child. Time for you to grow up and put your big boy pants on. He is a thought, mind your own business and just do job own job. Let the decession making process to the people in Tally. You are just a peon. So, start acting like one. The only concern everyone else has is that you poke your nose in everyone else's business. Grow up

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Well where ever you work, I feel sorry for your coworkers. Stop acting like a 7 year old child. Time for you to grow up and put your big boy pants on. He is a thought, mind your own business and just do job own job. Let the decession making process to the people in Tally. You are just a peon. So, start acting like one. The only concern everyone else has is that you poke your nose in everyone else's business. Grow up
    I agree, what a butt pirate. The busy body is so worried that one of his fellow officers might have gotten OT. The butt pirate needs to mind his own business and quit sniffing around other people business. I bet your PP89 is loaded with O's while you're worried about some dedicated officer getting OT.

Unregistered
    So, how many people were told this was mandatory and how many were told this was voluntary? 🤔

Unregistered
    Are you that stupid? When we are told to complete a task, we do it. No matter how it is requested. As said many times, just do your dam job. You are an embarrassment to our department.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast