The old stat board - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Publically, there are no quotas, but everyone working the job knows there are. It's like the PBA contract, there are rules and guidelines to protect the officer, but the administration on a police department will work around it in every way to get what they want done.
    You're retired. Go away and enjoy the rest of your miserable life

Unregistered

Statistics

Police officers are hired to protect and serve not gain quotas on a statistical sheet. If that is your goal, find another job! Your job is to protect our kids, not set statistics!

Unregistered
    Tell that to a certain shift supervisor and he will gasp.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Police officers are hired to protect and serve not gain quotas on a statistical sheet. If that is your goal, find another job! Your job is to protect our kids, not set statistics!
    I feel it is probably all about stats. Protecting the students and police interaction needed for violent incidents seems to be the most important issue to me. Police at the university are needed for what they may have to do and react to, for protection of the students, staff and the campus, not trying to find every college kid that is smoking marijuana. As a parent, I feel this be more of a concern and what you pay the university for, for your kid to attend a university?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12