Flop - Page 2
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Flop

Unregistered
    So what happen at yesterday meeting? What's up with all the Nestor attacks. Did he roided out and try to impeach Ortiz again?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Tina Duncan final went to the back of the food line, Vionna Brown whined because she hasn't been able to sign in because shes always late but manages to be second in food line, Miller tried to get in Javi face and she proved herself an idiot which isn't hard to do, those were the high lights O I left out Nestor didn't say a word he just sat there looking orange.
    Thanks lugo we can always count on you.

Unregistered
    So what happen at yesterday meeting? What's up with all the Nestor attacks. Did he roided out and try to impeach Ortiz again?
    Attacking those that raise questions and concerns on the scams is the FLop MO
    It's about keeping their little group in power

Unregistered
    Brown and Miller were racially attack by the flop. They are trying to control the delegates and people eligible to run for future executive board positions.

Unregistered
    If you put those two together you might get a 1/4. Give me a break. Rep nothing. They are not to smart. It back fired

Unregistered
    Brown and Miller were racially attack by the flop. They are trying to control the delegates and people eligible to run for future executive board positions.
    You can't change and there won't be real elections just erections, they need to control the millions in dues collected 750k+ a year

Unregistered
    If you put those two together you might get a 1/4. Give me a break. Rep nothing. They are not to smart. It back fired
    If i would've be able to track who wrote this, I bet you it was Ortiz or lugo.

Unregistered
    Attacking those that raise questions and concerns on the scams is the FLop MO
    It's about keeping their little group in power

And protected by the staff so nothing you can do

Unregistered
    Power & Money

Unregistered
    Where is my money I want it now

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast