RETIREMENT is GREAT - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So why do so many go back to wearing a NAME TAG? they have no identity, the baby mama got half, new wife needs a new car, mare babies with the new lady, cant imagine life without carrying a gun, the free gas? I wonder
    Some of those "lifers" need that badge to get the half price meals at the shitty restaurants. Congrats to those who made the wise choice to actually enjoy the rest of their lives in a more stress free environment.

To the "legacy cops and jailers." They will forget your name five minutes after you leave. You will not save the world and won't make much of a difference. Feel free to work until you die. The FRS will remain financially strong either way.

Unregistered
    Some of those "lifers" need that badge to get the half price meals at the shitty restaurants. Congrats to those who made the wise choice to actually enjoy the rest of their lives in a more stress free environment.

To the "legacy cops and jailers." They will forget your name five minutes after you leave. You will not save the world and won't make much of a difference. Feel free to work until you die. The FRS will remain financially strong either way.
    Here are a few of those lifer's, feel free to add your own.
    D. Argenti
    E. Simmons
    K. Barone

Unregistered
    D. Argenti
    E. Simmons
    K. Barone
    Campbell
    ****inson
    J Williams
    Rich Williams
    Spicer
    Duggan
    Tyrie

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2800651]Campbell
    ****inson
    J Williams
    Rich Williams
    Spicer
    Duggan
    Tyrie

****inson

Unregistered
    O'Brien
    Adkins
    Tozzi
    Manfre

Unregistered
    Congratulations! What region of country did you settle in?
    I settled down in Hialeah , a nice shack with bars on all the windows and not to far to Port of Miami....

Unregistered
    10 out for me from BSO,make more $$$$ now than as Captain with all that non sense I had to deal with ...Life is very good after BSO and you can still carry,just do your HR 218 Qual once a year at the range.....

Unregistered
    10 out for me from BSO,make more $$$$ now than as Captain with all that non sense I had to deal with ...Life is very good after BSO and you can still carry,just do your HR 218 Qual once a year at the range.....
    I'm so over this place. They can keep the DROP, and I'll take 5 years of sanity instead. Congrats on your successful retirement.

Unregistered
    I'm so over this place. They can keep the DROP, and I'll take 5 years of sanity instead. Congrats on your successful retirement.
    I hear you... Did about 6 month's of the drop and said enough of this crap. Living the life now, hang in there and get out when you can. Be safe my fellow thin blue line brother's/sister's!

Unregistered
    D. Argenti
    E. Simmons
    K. Barone
    E. SIMMONS sends his best regards from: Ireland and Scotland

I got 4 e mailed pics from him since this was writer.

b.t.w. I doubt anyone knows him better thn me, his situation dictated this return to bso if only for a short time.
    I just wish anyone of you could be counted on in a john wayne ' bar room ' brawl.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast