New Sargents - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Sargents

Unregistered
    I agree MS is being treated more harshly than any other person here. Yes she should have supervised her people better than she did, that's what you get when you trust your "experienced" people to much. But she's not the one who has had two chase where one died and other two with serious injuries. Why isn't CS being investigated by Internal Affairs. Oh I know why, because CS is BD do boy and BD protects his boys.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree MS is being treated more harshly than any other person here. Yes she should have supervised her people better than she did, that's what you get when you trust your "experienced" people to much. But she's not the one who has had two chase where one died and other two with serious injuries. Why isn't CS being investigated by Internal Affairs. Oh I know why, because CS is BD do boy and BD protects his boys.
    I aggree somewhat. The thing is MS and CS have gotten themselves under the microscope because to their credit they are worker bees. When you work like these two, you put yourself in the middle of the crap persay and you are going to get more complaints.

Take WS for instance. What has he done his entire career? Not much that I can see. Kinda just layed low like others before him. (JD Goff)

I applaud CS and MS for thier hard work and hope it works out for them as they deserve stripes. WS I cant say te same for

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;2819158]I aggree somewhat. The thing is MS and CS have gotten themselves under the microscope because to their credit they are worker bees. When you work like these two, you put yourself in the middle of the crap persay and you are going to get more complaints.

Take WS for instance. What has he done his entire career? Not much that I can see. Kinda just layed low like others before him. (JD Goff)

I applaud CS and MS for thier hard work and hope it works out for them as they deserve stripes. WS I cant say te same for[/QUOTE

I have to agree

Unregistered
    I also agree

Unregistered
    I disagree

Unregistered
    I see the two new sgt are already trying to prove there selves, to bad one is completely worthless and has never done nothing to prove himself as a officer other than hide in the DD and the other is just worthless

Unregistered
    "I see the two new sgt are already trying to prove there selves, to bad one is completely worthless and has never done nothing to prove himself as a officer other than hide in the DD and the other is just worthless "

If, and when, you can form a complete sentence with punctuation, someone might be able to interpret what you've said and take you seriously.

Unregistered
    "I see the two new sgt are already trying to prove there selves, to bad one is completely worthless and has never done nothing to prove himself as a officer other than hide in the DD and the other is just worthless "

If, and when, you can form a complete sentence with punctuation, someone might be able to interpret what you've said and take you seriously.
    Maybe you should learn how to read, it's pretty explanatory as what was said. You must be one of the NEW Sgt that they were talking about.

Unregistered

Did a 3rd grader write this? Please tell me one of our offices didn’t form this atrocity of a sentence!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123