Cop praises white nationalist running over protesters then claims he’s not raciest

Unregistered

Cop praises white nationalist running over protesters then claims he’s not raciest

love this’: Cop praises white nationalist running over protesters — then claims he’s ‘not a racist’

A police officer stationed in Springfield, Massachusetts reacted to the news that a suspected white nationalist used his car to kill one protester and injure at least 19 other people.

“Hahahaha love this, maybe people shouldn’t block roads,” Officer Conrad Lariviere wrote on Facebook, MassLive reported.

During a Sunday interview with the publication, Lariviere seemed to regret his comments.

“Never would I want someone to get murdered,” he said. “I am not a racist and don’t believe in what any of those protesters are doing. I’m a good man who made a stupid comment and would just like to be left alone.”

According to Springfield Police Commissioner John Barbieri, the department has launched an investigation into Lariviere’s Facebook screed.

“I received notification of this Facebook post earlier today via email from a complainant. The post is purportedly from Springfield police officer,” Barbieri explained in an email statement. “I took immediate steps to initiate a prompt and thorough internal investigation. If in fact this post did originate from an officer employed with the Springfield Police Department, this matter will be reviewed by the Community Police Hearings Board for further action.”

Unregistered
    Shame, he's gone. The department will have no choice now but dismiss him.

Unregistered
    It was not a stupid comment and people that engage in that type of activity need to realize the dangers involved.

These demonstrations have nothing to do with racism; they have to do with the current reverse discrimination against whites and that no one group looks out for our rights.

Whitecubanpower
    Whortiz is not racist he just doesn't like the kind of people suing him and complaining about his abuses.

Unregistered
    I love seeing wealthy black Americans talking about how racism and discrimination still exist in America. Fuccccckkkkkimgggggg monkeys.
    Their a war going on and it's not about race it's about religion

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I love seeing wealthy black Americans talking about how racism and discrimination still exist in America. Fuccccckkkkkimgggggg monkeys.
    Their a war going on and it's not about race it's about religion

Are you saying there is no discrimination ? if you think that your are ignorant

Unregistered
    I'm Hispanic and I can honestly say blacks are more racist then whites.

Unregistered

Lightbulb

Maybe because you live in South Florida where Cubans are more racist then clan members in Deland Florida.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Maybe because you live in South Florida where Cubans are more racist then clan members in Deland Florida.
    You mean blacks are more racist cause I couldn't care three shiiittts about blacks. It's how people treat each other is what I care about.

Ask any immigrants about black Americans. They will all say the same, they are lazy ass racist people.