New NDS - Page 2
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: New NDS

Unregistered
    The OP and others are fuc*ing morons. Go back to your GED educated job and STFU. Do you know anything about the process? All the money details? All the specs and what was done to find a good spot. If not then you are a typical snot nosed little brat who talks crap on LEO Affairs just like all the other crap talkers on here. Go make an appointment to see the Sheriff and talk about your concerns. Do you have the balls to do a that? If not STFU.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The OP and others are fuc*ing morons. Go back to your GED educated job and STFU. Do you know anything about the process? All the money details? All the specs and what was done to find a good spot. If not then you are a typical snot nosed little brat who talks crap on LEO Affairs just like all the other crap talkers on here. Go make an appointment to see the Sheriff and talk about your concerns. Do you have the balls to do a that? If not STFU.
    Well well if it isn't the know it all Bob puppet. Let's see I'm sure all these plans and discussions are being held in a public forum where input is being solicited. I'm sure someone will conduct an inquiry on other bids and cost efficiency. If everything Bob does in your eyes (Bob puppet) is right then stay off this site. That's why the SAB leaks water and parking garage wasn't designed correctly to house larger vehicles. I have no faith In judgements or decisions made at the PCSO. 563.000 thousand dollars is what I know, and talking to Bob ilike talking to a wall. What specs do you have know it all.

Unregistered
    Well well if it isn't the know it all Bob puppet. Let's see I'm sure all these plans and discussions are being held in a public forum where input is being solicited. I'm sure someone will conduct an inquiry on other bids and cost efficiency. If everything Bob does in your eyes (Bob puppet) is right then stay off this site. That's why the SAB leaks water and parking garage wasn't designed correctly to house larger vehicles. I have no faith In judgements or decisions made at the PCSO. 563.000 thousand dollars is what I know, and talking to Bob ilike talking to a wall. What specs do you have know it all.
    The county built the SAB (its called Public Safety Campus now too) dumb ass!!!! You're clearly a genius!!!

Unregistered
    The county built the SAB (its called Public Safety Campus now too) dumb ass!!!! You're clearly a genius!!!
    Ok Bob Troll you playing word semantics. What is your point other than trying to make yourself appear creditable and seem intelligent. SAB or public safety campus, I think you get the point asshole. POS Bob troll. Go put up some political signs saying BG for Florida Senate. Seems like his BFF Jack is running for governor.

Unregistered
    I see we cant have a conversation without above poster criticizing Deputies and PCSO in general. I wish Mod would put this guy or gal out of order. I have a real good idea who it is.
    Why? Because he is pointing out what an absolute embarrassment PCSO has been in Dunedin? The roid rage incident was just the tip of the iceberg. DUI deputies crashing their cars, drugs, shootings (in the back of the head when the guy was supposedly charging), sexual assaults, Domestic violence, etc etc etc. There are more critics of the PCSO then just this one guy, and every one of them has been earned.

Unregistered
    Why? Because he is pointing out what an absolute embarrassment PCSO has been in Dunedin? The roid rage incident was just the tip of the iceberg. DUI deputies crashing their cars, drugs, shootings (in the back of the head when the guy was supposedly charging), sexual assaults, Domestic violence, etc etc etc. There are more critics of the PCSO then just this one guy, and every one of them has been earned.
    Thanks James. We gonna bbq your ass in molasses.

Unregistered
    You folks need to get a life

Unregistered
    Common sense would have said to build it behind the North Couny Traffic Courthouse. It would have been out of a flood zone, and probably would have been cheaper than the Wells Fargo building. Plus, the City of Dunedin could have annexed the land since it is adjacent to their city.

Now we will have a hurricane party every time a storm is near. All hands rush to New NDS to move fleet cars to Countryside Mall.

This is what happens when an agency resorts to inbreeding, you produce dump ass people. Keep promoting family and ass kissers in the agency. Masters in their own minds.

Unregistered
    Common sense would have said to build it behind the North Couny Traffic Courthouse. It would have been out of a flood zone, and probably would have been cheaper than the Wells Fargo building. Plus, the City of Dunedin could have annexed the land since it is adjacent to their city.

Now we will have a hurricane party every time a storm is near. All hands rush to New NDS to move fleet cars to Countryside Mall.

This is what happens when an agency resorts to inbreeding, you produce dump ass people. Keep promoting family and ass kissers in the agency. Masters in their own minds.
    Bravo Bravo at least someone is thinking in the best interest of the county and for taxpayers. I suppose the blog genius will chime in and declare he has the proposed diagrams of all considered buildings and Bob made the right choice. Then claim we should go speak with Bob in person as if he actually listens to anyone. Stetson grad is sooo smart with politics and dicessions he needs no one else. Autocratic A hole.

Unregistered
    Old NDS used to be behind the north County courthouse and it worked out just fine was a great easy on easy off location from US 19 almost in the middle of Squad 7 and 8.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast