How bad is this Dept now?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

How bad is this Dept now?

How bad is El portal now? Heard a bunch of officers are resigning. Had a good officer leaving to the Orlando area and also the hiring process isn't fair and they are giving it to someone that kisses ass. Real Chief needed? They spent thousands of dollars to swear in and insured a pointless dog that does nothing but they can't buy their part timers a bullet proof vest when they go and put their life on the line for free.

Unregistered

Real deal

The one acting like a chief is a moron and the real act is yet to follow...You ain't seen nothing yet

Unregistered
    Did you see who they hired? Incredible. Dude just got hired as a reserve and he has a criminal past plus he does nothing when on duty. They should have hired that girl who actually works or someone else. I wonder what else can hit the fan?

Unregistered

Real deal

Don't let it shock you there are many cops there with criminal past, present, and future....what a joke

Unregistered
    How Is the new chief doing?

The Marine

Sad Police department

What the Hell were they thinking about making that Acting Chief. Everyone there says she does know her ass from hole in the ground. They say is well known as the “Old Door Knob”, because every officer in Maimi-Dade and Broward County has take a turn at that Knob.

Unregistered
    Guys what the story with the Husky dog??? It messed up that he makes the officers go outside and pick up doggie poop. A therapy dog, wtf. Whatta joke!!!

33 King
    Why do you think I ran to Biscayne Park Pd, I will tell you, because I was tired of picking up dog crap. I didn’t sign on for that!!!

Unregistered

Officer

Is Corp. Casasis still there?

Unregistered
    Huefnegal now screwing Bernard Sharpe. He lucked out because she promoted him. I guess she like that thang!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast