Quiet on the home front - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Gee, What team do i wanna be on? Hmmm, let me think here.......On one side we have Communist/Marxist, Cop hating BLM'ers, Trannies and all kinds of perversion Vs. White Nationalist who are pushing back.

I'll have to think about this.
    Im black and I want to join the White Nationalist.

Unregistered
    I'm Irish. I'm joining Mohammed Salami's camel gang.

Unregistered
    Actually if we ever have a new Civil war (I pray not) it will be a war of good Vs. evil falsely dressed as a race war.

Unregistered
    Actually if we ever have a new Civil war (I pray not) it will be a war of good Vs. evil falsely dressed as a race war.
    So Republicans vs Democrats?

Unregistered
    Can you tell us who the players would be:

Good=
    Evil=

I want to be on the winning team!

Unregistered
    Thank you. So that was BLM out there with armed Militia and Nazi flags? Thanks for clearing that up
    No, that was blm assholes lickers who killed 5 Dallas P.D., though
    So go **** off

Unregistered
    So Republicans vs Democrats?
    I guess i'm a Christian and a few years ago i heard a Baptist preacher talking about our country and he said it well that we are approaching a time where we will either identify with Mom, Dad, Country, apple pie and puppy dogs or with LGBT, Anarchist, hate dressed as "Tolerance" etc. I just happen to agree with this preacher.
    I'am a conservative and i can't tell you what a Democrat or Republican is, both seem just like talking heads to me.

Unregistered
    TEOTWAWKI (The end of the world as we know it.)

Unregistered

Wishful Thinking

Trump denounced all white racists, unfortunately Obama didn't do the same when BLM was killing cops.

Democrats are finished and will never see the White House again because they went nuts calling Trump and his voters Nazis.
    You're a true IGNORANT IDIOT if you think THAT'S the future. Or no, you're a WISHFUL IGNORANT IDIOT. If anything this ridiculousness has now oponed doors for MORE of a liberal world!! Just give it time.

Unregistered
    You're a true IGNORANT IDIOT if you think THAT'S the future. Or no, you're a WISHFUL IGNORANT IDIOT. If anything this ridiculousness has now oponed doors for MORE of a liberal world!! Just give it time.
    When you need to use insults and capitalized letters you are losing. Liberalism is finished, it's the new Fascism, just look at Google.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast