Rookie Miami Police Officer kills man stabbing woman in Miami Lakes - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Since this kid was a rookie was he in a marked car or his personal car. If he was in his own car he should have just dialed 911 and asked for the county. What clothing was he wearing was he in full uniform (not to smart). So many question the CIP is already starting to ask.
    How do you know what the CIP is asking? Do we have a liaison at their office now?

Steven Hammer

Hello! Running wind and success on the road!

Unregistered
    The officer did the right thing. We can Monday quarter back, all day and beyond. A good person regardless of the reason, takes a life. It takes a part of them too. Most won't admit it, cause it's looked upon as a weakness by others who never been in that type of situation. Already some are finding fault with him. He was in is own car, had his uniform on, didn't call 911 first. Please, everyone before we had PPV, drove their cars home with there uniform on, at one time or another. You can say you didn't, it would be a lie. To all the internet would be investigators, You have less then a blink of a eye to shoot don't shoot. If he didn't that woman would be dead and if he was on the scene and did nothing, we all would demand he be fired and our friends in the media and community will call for it too. Now, the investigators will take weeks even months to look into this, while he had a blink of a eye to act. I find the ones finding fault with his actions, MORONS, cause they themselves would not act, just call 911 and let another be killed. Great looking out for one another.

Unregistered
    The officer did the right thing. We can Monday quarter back, all day and beyond. A good person regardless of the reason, takes a life. It takes a part of them too. Most won't admit it, cause it's looked upon as a weakness by others who never been in that type of situation. Already some are finding fault with him. He was in is own car, had his uniform on, didn't call 911 first. Please, everyone before we had PPV, drove their cars home with there uniform on, at one time or another. You can say you didn't, it would be a lie. To all the internet would be investigators, You have less then a blink of a eye to shoot don't shoot. If he didn't that woman would be dead and if he was on the scene and did nothing, we all would demand he be fired and our friends in the media and community will call for it too. Now, the investigators will take weeks even months to look into this, while he had a blink of a eye to act. I find the ones finding fault with his actions, MORONS, cause they themselves would not act, just call 911 and let another be killed. Great looking out for one another.
    Well said, finally some positive comments. You have little time to react in moments like these. What if your daughter, aunt, wife, or abuela were in the same situation? I know for a fact you would want an officer in the situation to protect your love one. Call 911? By the time the county shows up she's dead and he's goa

Unregistered
    Ortiz go back to negotiating my money! Your opinion is worthless, just represent us winrh this damn lawsuit, we have no choice but to rely on you. Some of us have a back up just in case you screw the pooch.

As for the rookie, sounds like a clean shoot. Move on and wait for the reports.

Unregistered
    Ortiz go back to negotiating my money! Your opinion is worthless, just represent us winrh this damn lawsuit, we have no choice but to rely on you. Some of us have a back up just in case you screw the pooch.

As for the rookie, sounds like a clean shoot. Move on and wait for the reports.
    Sorry, not Ortiz just a officer with no connection with the FOP, beside Ortiz doesn't like me. Hasn't for years.

Unregistered
    Well at least the officer reacted and did something. Was it the right thing? YES! I find some that have fault with the position this officer was forced into, idiot's. Maybe because YOU wanted to be a hero and missed your opportunity? Again. So, some believe he should of just called 911 and waited. Glad, I know not to count on you. What kind of officer would sit back and let another take a life and just talk on the phone? If that was the case, you should be fired or at least head to BK. You have no place in police work. Reading some of these replies on what he did wrong or over reacted. Is scary. CIP? I wasn't aware they investigated officer involved shooting too? The guys dead, where the complaint? It's up to Metro, FDLE and the state attorney office to investigate. Oh of course will have our peanut galley looking into this too.

To the officer involved in this shooting: F@ck, what you read here! To many expert's, like all the talking heads on a CNN program. Want to be heard ( I guess me too) I just couldn't let this go by without a comment. Hang in there.
    Good Luck.

Junior Member LEO Affairs Recruit

This girl has been voted as the sexiest woman in the world

Wow, she is one of the most beautiful girls I have seen http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xmxdAu6RQtM

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234