For those who apply with this agency
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

For those who apply with this agency

So if your looking to start your career with the amazing agency I would suggest you start your application with a clean slate. Through out the hiring process your going to be required to fill out several applications (3+) so you want to be consistent each time and put the same sh*t in each application. Don't get down to the dumb stuff because the more stupid sh*t you put, the more they are going to ask about. Also, for those of you who say you used a prescribed medication that is classified as a narcotic or a pain killer, that is an immediate disqualification regardless. They can't go pull a full medical history. Driver history, of course. Sounds silly but you won't get through if you raise your hand and want to be that person who wants to brag about every small thing. Keep it short and sweet.

Unregistered
    Quick question, I emailed a recruiter to ask about possible dq's relating to experimental drug use and if it was a dq and if so whats the time frame to wait. He replied and only said your drug history will be corroborated through the polygraph......... that wasn't even my question, Do they not give out straight answers?

Unregistered
    Is there a statute of limitations on romance with sheep? What if it's been a long time? I haven't done anything with goats in like 4 months

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Quick question, I emailed a recruiter to ask about possible dq's relating to experimental drug use and if it was a dq and if so whats the time frame to wait. He replied and only said your drug history will be corroborated through the polygraph......... that wasn't even my question, Do they not give out straight answers?
    No, they don't. They will not explain the immediate disqualifiers because there has to be expections for certain people. Just be honest, that's the biggest thing honesty. If you lie they will find out, during the hiring process or 10 years after it...they will find out.

Unregistered
    Its pretty simple really, Cocaine, heroin, meth, LSD, synthetic drugs and basically any drug that is a felony to poses in any amount is a DQ. If you have ever bought or sold any drug, even marijuana is a DQ

Unregistered
    No, they don't. They will not explain the immediate disqualifiers because there has to be expections for certain people. Just be honest, that's the biggest thing honesty. If you lie they will find out, during the hiring process or 10 years after it...they will find out.
    I have no problem being honest, just wanted to know if it would be a waste of my time to apply, and what do you mean expectations for certain people?

Unregistered
    I guess you didn't believe your parents or teachers growing up that what you do has consequences later in life. Welcome to the real world snowflake. P.S., tell your friends.

Unregistered
    I have no problem being honest, just wanted to know if it would be a waste of my time to apply, and what do you mean expectations for certain people?
    It means what it says. If an agency publicly publishes a list of disqualifies, which some have. Then they are bound by those disqualifiers for every applicant. If they don't, then they can handle each applicant on a case by case basis. So if someone has other skills or "friends" then exceptions could be made for certain applicants as long as the "standards" are not written in stone. Make sense?

Unregistered
    If they publish everyone is also makes it easier to lie.

Unregistered

Re

The recruiting Sgt should have stayed in the military long enough to complete her transgender reassignment.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast